National Play Day 2010 - Hillsborough Park - Wed 4th August

What a fab day, very busy and lots to do. Here are a few pictures from Playday 2010

Clicky

we came along today and kids had a fab time, anyone that didnt come u missed out my kids loved it and knackered them selves out look forward to another one next year lol, well done to everyone that organised it and participated in it

Now come on Missflirtuk you know there is no connection between being wet and getting a cold. (unless you are under the weather already!) :roll:

The whole ethos of playday is taking a few risks, doing something daring and letting kids be kids without the cotton wool boundaries we sometimes are all guilty of imposing.

However I respect your viewpoint :)

My mother always says that you know when you have a good day out when you get back in and have to run upstairs for a hot bath, and then see all the mud collect in the bath.

Never did me any harm. Sadly a lot of parents these days haven't had this sort of play and subsquently it won't happen to their children. Hopefully days like this will encourage them to think differently and get out more, instead of dragging their kids around Primark on a Saturday.