Sheffield Forum Prediction League 2010/2011

Thanks Daman. It must be a bind doing the tables every week but its much appreciated and, if I've put the Owls down to lose, it softens the blow when they actually do lose - again.

Nice 1 Da Man great work for the last couple of years, it will be called Da mans prediction league in your honour pal.

Also well done Barnie thats a very good score pal, bring on next season and the derbies!!!

Thanks DaMan for doing it And congrats Barnie

Roll on next time for me , good job i dont bet on the scores lol

Im happy with my final position not bottom lol well done daman for keeping up with it mate

next season we need to set up a i know the score league on barclays fantasy football as well corker !! weve done it all season at work its quite good

Im happy with my final position not bottom lol well done daman for keeping up with it mate

next season we need to set up a i know the score league on barclays fantasy football as well corker !! weve done it all season at work its quite good

Sounds good to me pal, remind me nearer the time and we'll get on it.

yah defo makes it nice and easy to because it does everything for you , you just have to put your scores in every week ! have you done it before ?

if you want for anyone thats uses barclays fantasy football i will set up a league just for the last 2 weeks of fixtures for a bit of fun anyone interested ?

What the hell ive set it up heres the link to it http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/ and then the league code is here F7F41-ELI. If your already on barclays fantasy footy you can go straight in and enter !! How it works

You have got to predict the results for the premiership correct or try lol here is how the points work

IKTS Scoring

Correct Result = 30 Pts

Correct Draw = 20 Pts

Correct Goal Diff = 15 Pts

Correct Outcome = 10 Pts

Wrong Outcome = -10 Pts

Banker = x2 or x3

Insurance = Min 0 Pts

You have a orange banker chip that either doubles or trebles your points for that game or can minus them if you get it wrong

Then a safety chip which is green so you can place that against a game and if you get it wrong you dont lose any points

You get one of each chip per game week

Really easy really ? see you all there !! got till 1245 tomorrow to get into the league everyone

only takes 2 mins to do if that ! corker what do you think today 4 draws all 4 prem games that kick off at 1245 !!! returns 135 to 1