Fish eating your feet on Woodseats!

Can I ask about the fish?

Sorry to sound bit sad but do they really enjoy this and are they kept well before, during and after their daily use. Bit worried to hear one died during a visit, as an animal loving vege I'd be a bit mortified I think. I am tempted as love a bit of pampering but would want to know more about this I think.

Edited by jemson
Forgot my question mark

Can I ask about the fish?

Sorry to sound bit sad but do they really enjoy this and are they kept well before, during and after their daily use. Bit worried to hear one died during a visit, as an animal loving vege I'd be a bit mortified I think. I am tempted as love a bit of pampering but would want to know more about this I think.

The fish eat dead 'skin' in the wild - it just normally comes in the form of the scales of other fish.

I don't know if they have a concept of 'enjoyment' to be honest - they aren't trained or forced to do it though, it's just what they do.

Anyone know what's happening with this place? I was banking on it solving some of my present problems, as they were doing various offers and other treatments :(

Everytime I've been past in the last week or so, the shutters have been down, even in the day. Is it closed for good, anyone know?

Happy Feet @ Meadowhell

Feet Treet @ Woodseats

Silky Soles @ Ecclesall Road

All currently similar price, who has the best service/fish/equipment?

I vote Silky Soles. What do you think?

Definately silky soles. They have loads more fish, a MUCH better environment and more professional looking staff

It's finally opened!! Feet Treat on Woodseats is open for foot pampering,

I'm going tomorrow, so I'll report back on the experience. Those poor little fish! Fancy having to suck my toes ...!

What kind of fish are these? hopefully not pirahnas

What kind of fish are these? hopefully not pirahnas

They're called garra rufa but known as “doctor fish”, they groom other fish in the wild.