Fish eating your feet on Woodseats!

Isn't this just a fad?

Will these places be open the other side of Easter?

I doubt it.

A

Feet Treat Woodseats

0800 6127 232

I went to silky soles and it was ace apart from i killed one of the fish - really embarassing! Not sure whether my feet are that manky or whether i squashed it :suspect:

Hi

I've been to Happy Feet in Meadowhall, £10 for 15 mins, very polite and friendly staff great experience. Very strange at first I must add!!! :-)

People who are getting your feet nibbled: did you previously spend your money on getting a pedicure? Just curious as to whether this has created new demand - i.e you are spending money you might otherwise have saved, or if it is just a different way of allocating your discretionary spending.

Or to put it another way, your £10 treatment - is that money lost by your pedicurist, lost to your savings account, or lost from other recreational spending like going to the pub / buying clothes etc?

ive got an idea while on woodseats u could treat your shoes aswell as ure feet

I went to silky soles and it was ace apart from i killed one of the fish - really embarassing! Not sure whether my feet are that manky or whether i squashed it :suspect:

Hahaha I was wondering about this lol, what did the staff do??:gag:

ive got an idea while on woodseats u could treat your shoes aswell as ure feet

Waters gonna get a bit mucky int it ?:suspect:

I went to Feet Treat on Woodseats last night and while I really enjoyed the sensation of the fish on my feet ( I don't have ticklish feet btw!) was disappointed when I had finished. Suppose I was expecting my feet to have been nibbled completely free of dry skin which wasn't the case but if you think about it logically its just not going to happen in 15 mins!! I actually have very little dry skin - just a bit on the side of my big toes which was still there at the end of the session!!

Maybe the fish weren't hungry last night??!!!!

Anyway don't think I will be going again even tho' I really enjoyed it. If it was £5 for 15 mins I'd be back like a shot!!

The bloke in the shop was really nice by the way :)

Edited by shazzybabe
forgot a bit!

My comparison between Appy Feet in Meadowhell and Feet Treat in Woodseats.

Appy Feet

Friendly Staff

Comfy raised benches but could be too high if you have even minor mobility issues and if you’re near a wall you have to lift and swivel your whole body to put your feet in the tank.

2 customers side by side, with 2 other customers facing each other, which is great if you go as part of a group of 4 to chat.

Loads of fish in each tank

£10 for 15 minutes £20 for 35 Minutes

No pre-booking service

Feet Treat

Friendly Staff

Comfy swivel chairs plenty of room between yourself and your neighbour, but still close enough to chat if you go with 1 friend, as your sat in a row of 3 more difficult to talk to the person on the other end.

Not as many fish per tank

£10 for 15 minutes £18 for 30 minutes,

Reward card buy 5 get 6th free

Can pre-book sessions

2 children came in while I was there and staff charged them £1.00 for 2 minutes, and with the discussion it sounds like a regular occurrence, this could be a child’s discount as this works out cheaper at 30 minutes for £15.00. Good on the staff for treating the children as valid customers

Isn't this just a fad?

Will these places be open the other side of Easter?

I doubt it.

A

'Spread happiness and positive words to this world' yeah? :roll: