20 Films that make men cry

Im not normally a blubberer but Million Dollar Baby almost had me choked up.
i cried like a baby at the end of that.

Whats with all this macho crap of people claimingthey don't cry or feel emotional at films. Are you all dead inside or emotionally stunted?

i defy anyone to watch Its A Wonderful Life and not feel emotional

I never used to cry at films, but since my daughter was born it's a very different matter.

"the champ" when he died at the end that kid was a briliant actor

I didn't think anybody knew of that film these days!! My mother suggested I watch it when I was quite young and I've loved it ever since. You're right, the kid was great. Makes me sob every time!

i cried like a baby at the end of that.

Whats with all this macho crap of people claimingthey don't cry or feel emotional at films. Are you all dead inside or emotionally stunted?

i defy anyone to watch Its A Wonderful Life and not feel emotional

It's not 'macho crap', I just don't have any trouble controlling my emotions when I know I'm watching fiction. I don't cry at films, big deal - it doesn't mean I'm mentally ill! :loopy::hihi:

I'm ashamed to admit I cry at almost anything.

This is quite interesting in itself. That you, that anyone, should feel ashamed to cry. Or perhaps it's just a flippant figure of speech remark kind thing.

Though I do think generally, there's a perception that for a guy to cry, there's something weak or non-masculine about that. I guess that's down to our social programming...

Obviously (to anyone with half a brain) it's good that we do cry, and it's maybe a big part of what makes us human (rather than heartless, mindless killer robots).

It's not 'macho crap', I just don't have any trouble controlling my emotions when I know I'm watching fiction. I don't cry at films, big deal - it doesn't mean I'm mentally ill! :loopy::hihi:

I agree, of course it's not. I'm a girl and it's very rare that I feel the need to cry at films. Cry, don't cry - nothing to be ashamed about either way.

Steven Seagal as **** Puncher ???? :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I aint really seen this film but I am now.

Straight Story a film by David Lynch (i kid you not) A beautifully realised film about a man in his twilight years who goes searching for his brother on a Lawnmower (honestly) very sad and touching and at times funny but ultimately rewarding