Night Clubs in Sheffield

Hiya, does any one know of any good clubs in Shef to have a boogie....not into Flairs or 80's clubs though.

Thanks

L

babylon off west street 90's club

DQ, Leadmill unfortunatly Embrace is shut for now.

Completely depends what you're into but here's a partial list to get you started:

Leadmill, Plug, DQ, Niche, Embrace (open end of August), Penelopes, Dulo, Corporation, Casbah, Red Room, Shh (Wicker Arches), Red House, The Harley, Cellar 35, Academy on Fri nights

:D

babylon off west street 90's club
steer well clear of that place, the manageress is a major bitch and on a mega power trip. about the club, you'll get sweaty as hell as the air conditioners dont work too well and actually drip water into peoples drinks, the music is cheesy the barstaff are arrogant little s***s Edited by Panthera

All the nightclubs in sheffield are poor and have been for years.

I cant think of one single place thats decent to go to and i like all types of music.

All the nightclubs in sheffield are poor and have been for years.

I cant think of one single place thats decent to go to and i like all types of music.

What constitutes a good nightclub?

Not really that many to be honest, the embrace is not as good as it used to be, the new niche is crap! Man i miss the old 'club wow' and 'Republic' they were the gold old days.

Hotpants at the cityhall ballroom, last sat in every month. 70s disco its fab xx