Hillsborough Park Extravaganza Sat 31 July 2010

It starts at 10.30. Looks like being a big show, kids rides, food court etc.

We're holding a stall on behalf of rain rescue. pop over and say hello :-) Nick.

It starts at 10.30. Looks like being a big show, kids rides, food court etc.

thank you :)

We're holding a stall on behalf of rain rescue. pop over and say hello :-) Nick.

will be sure to, just promise you wont tempt me with a dog, one crazy dog is more than enough for me :hihi:

Just reminded me of this, thanks. Should be good

will be sure to, just promise you wont tempt me with a dog, one crazy dog is more than enough for me :hihi:

I cant promise you that, there will be a dog or 2 that'll be there that really needs a warm fire to sleep in front of...... make sure you make yourself known and say hello :-) nick.

hi can i ask is this a one day event or a weekend thing?? havent heard about it but live not far and am interested. thanks

tis a good trip out (wouldn't go as far as to say a day!)

The cute kitten were soooooooo lovely I could have just smuggled them away.

There was a 'mini' pig and a gigantic dog!! some lovely owls and the fluffiest chicks.

Adam and the rest of the freegle gang are braving the rain at their give and take stall and up for a chat (thank you guys).

lots of food stall and a few rides.

And if (like me) you are missing bubble bathtime (now the teddy bear shop) there are lads there with the old products.... and news of their new website.

Went to this today and I wouldn't have called it an extravaganzer, a few rides for small kids, about 6 bun stands and a few animals, we saw the two rabbits, one of them was so frightened it was trembling, ok the kittens were cute.

i agree about the bunnys neither them or guinea pigs had shelter when i saw them and a dog in with a micropig wattttttt