Greystones School from 1957 to 1959

Hi scousemouse

I know what you mean about Hornsey being fond of the cane. She was also very fond of laying it across my fingers. As you can probably imagine, I couldn't stand the woman. I left at Christmas 1959 (what a long time ago) and Aizlewood never gave me my leaving certificate, inspiring or otherwise. Knowing him though I don't suppose I missed much. Like you, I've done ok for myself

Hello Janet can you remember me Vera Hardwick???? I still remember you Judy Milner is my cousin also. I now live in Bodrum Turkey my email is [email protected] Would be so nice to hear from you again> Valerie Firth still is in touch with Judy. Last time I saw you was in the Lansdown pub I was with Joan Slater and at that time you were pregnant. Hope you are well and would love to get a reply from you xx:)

Hi Hetty, my name is Martin Windle and I left Greystones in 1961 but you brought back lots of memories when going down the list of names in my class, such a long time ago and a few names not mentioned, Mary Bullas, Stewart Kyte, Peter Jubb, Pauline Thorpe, Sandra Bingham, happy days if you can forget about the cane and slipper, hahaha.

I didn't go to Greystones school but the name Pauling Thorpe rings a bell with me.  Don't know why. Anyone know where she worked after she left school or where she lived?