Where to go fishing in Sheffield?

Carter Hall Fisheries, Charnock. Very well maintained ponds and the all important clean toilet for us girlies who drink far too much tea.

now then mrs radish :cool:tell me more about carter hall ?????????ie what the fish like to be lured onto hooks with :o ,best peg etc:D

now then mrs radish :cool:tell me more about carter hall ?????????ie what the fish like to be lured onto hooks with :o ,best peg etc:D

Hi Chuggster. Well by our reckoning the best pegs are on the bottom half of the more mature pond, peg 4 being the one junior radish favours. We had great success with maggots and chopped worm, sweetcorn did okay too as do flavoured boilies. Owt else you want to know about it?

yeh forgot to ask do they have matches on in the week or weekend ?????:D and how frequently;), id hate having a day off work and going to find a match taking place:o

They have matches in week and weekends. Check this LINK for the match calender. Hope you enjoy it.

Mr R

well come rain :((quite a strong possability)or shine:D(no chance) i'm off to sample the fishing at caterhall on friday :loopy::hihi:

well come rain :((quite a strong possability)or shine:D(no chance) i'm off to sample the fishing at caterhall on friday :loopy::hihi:

lets make that Mon or Tuesday instead:D got a gammy knee :(so not been mobile till now:thumbsup:

well come rain :((quite a strong possability)or shine:D(no chance) i'm off to sample the fishing at caterhall on friday :loopy::i:

well i went:D i sat there in the poring rain:loopy: i fished:rant: it beat me :rolleyes:blanked :huh:

Anyone know of any good fishing places near Frechville, Jordanthorpe etc??

Anyone know of any good fishing places near Frechville, Jordanthorpe etc??

There isn't any mate.

Where is closet place then?

Prefer tench and bream

Ulley reservoir for Bream.

Aston ponds for tench.