Libdem support in freefall since entering Government

I wouldn't get too excited, that's about the same as halfway down my street.

But more importantly did you ask them if they knew what they voted for or did they get upset because they didn't know what they had voted for, or did they just vote LibDem to get rid of Labour? None of the likely reasons are a ringing endorsement for your party, it's just another fickle protest vote.... like voting for Griffin.

You are spot on there Tony.

No sane rational person would vote Libera...

Sorry, I forgot you are a LibDem arnt you.:(

My sympathies are with you.

"I feel you may be underestimating the depth of bad feeling with how the GlibDims have abandoned thier principles & become Tories v1.5."

"GlibDems" is a term I like. "ConDems" is another

They did exactly what they said they were going to do - no matter how many times you say otherwise. Any changes so far seem to be down to seeing what's in the books after election.

Not according to the Governer of the Bank of England... nor Nick Clegg, now he's saying he changed his mind before the election but failed to mention this to the electorate.

Honestly, I don't really care whether people think the LibDem leadership team abandoned their manifesto, or how many silly schoolyard names people come up with for the coalition, I'm just so glad and relieved that they did what they did.

The desired effect in voting was to get Labour out, any way the citizenry could and that happened. Result!!

I feel you may be underestimating the depth of bad feeling with how the GlibDims have abandoned thier principles & become Tories v1.5.

what principles do you feel have been abandoned?

Can you hear it? There's a really irritating monotonous whine coming from somewhere.

Is this the first general election since the internet became something the uneducated masses used?

I'm just wondering if the loosing side will behave like this after every election from now on. It's frankly a little bit ridiculous.

Did you just see Boris on the one show, even he couldn’t resist ridiculing the Lib party. :hihi:

They did exactly what they said they were going to do - no matter how many times you say otherwise. Any changes so far seem to be down to seeing what's in the books after election.

I thought they said they were "going to look to form a Government" with the biggest party, I'd interpret that as meaning there's no commitment to finding it.

I'm still at a loss as to why Nick and his chums didn't know the state of the books before the election as both the Tories and Labour seemed to.

I can't help thinking that's pretty inept if true!

Not according to the Governer of the Bank of England... nor Nick Clegg, now he's saying he changed his mind before the election but failed to mention this to the electorate.

So he's changed his mind about the reasons for changing his mind:huh::huh:

This really inspires us with confidence!

Honestly, I don't really care whether people think the LibDem leadership team abandoned their manifesto, or how many silly schoolyard names people come up with for the coalition, I'm just so glad and relieved that they did what they did.

The desired effect in voting was to get Labour out, any way the citizenry could and that happened. Result!!

Let me get this right, you'd rather have policies your party has opposed than policies your party has been very similar to.

Christ these Libdems are getting scarier by the day, and it isn't really surprising that their poll ratings have dropped so much.