Bubblegum, Monday nights at Republic

Loved Monday's at Republic. 97-2000, used to go every week with friends from work, this was our saturday night as we all worked weekends. 60p drinks, if only i could find that now down here!!! remember they gave out a free mix CD one week have been trying to get hold of a copy for years now. Remember big Mark on the door, he was a legend, always let us move straight to front of queue. now i'm growing old and remeniscing.

Anyone else have a great time here and has anyone still got the CD, had 3 tracks, one for each room's style of music.

Ginge

It was called Blessed not Bubblegum. I think Bubblegum was Fridays. The Blessed CDs were great. I still have all the ones I got. About 4 I think. It's a shame there isn't anything like it now.

Jess your right Blessed, but sure it was also called something before Blessed beginning with B, mind is thinking Bomb or something along them lines??? didn't realise they did that many promo CD's, must have stopped going earlier than i thought.

I think they did 5 Blessed cds. Could be more! You can find them if you join the Gatecrasher 2000 Reunion page on Facebook :)