12/5 - Southampton

League One 2010/11

9/1 - Gillingham

League Two 2010/11

Accumulator (4)

1 line at £5.00 per line

Total stake for this bet: £5.00

Potential Return: £4016.25

now thats a return:hihi: i can see forest letting it down though, don't see them being good enough to win the league. wouldn't know about gillingham either though

now thats a return:hihi: i can see forest letting it down though, don't see them being good enough to win the league. wouldn't know about gillingham either though

Forest will go very close, they did well last season till they suffered from key injuries.

Theres no Newcastle now to compete with either and there a really hard team to beat under Billy Davies.

its usually the fav that lets me down not sure abour chelsea, but the others are worth an e.w patent.

its usually the fav that lets me down not sure abour chelsea, but the others are worth an e.w patent.

I honestly think Chelsea will win the Premiership at a canter this season, Man Utd are going through transition, Liverpool are no where near good enough, Arsenal havent got the staying power and looking at Man City in there last couple of friendlies there could be a fair few disapointed Mancs come the end of the season, Sporting Lisbon leathered them the other night, Man City were lucky to only lose 2-0.

it looks good to me i will be havein a go

I honestly think Chelsea will win the Premiership at a canter this season, Man Utd are going through transition, Liverpool are no where near good enough, Arsenal havent got the staying power and looking at Man City in there last couple of friendlies there could be a fair few disapointed Mancs come the end of the season, Sporting Lisbon leathered them the other night, Man City were lucky to only lose 2-0.

Still no value in the 13/8. but good luck

Still no value in the 13/8. but good luck

I agree it should be at least 3s but bookies arnt daft.

whats rotherham they will come good

whats rotherham they will come good

10/1 generally, i would back them but they have serious struggles playing at Don Valley, they didn't play for nearly a month last winter.