Birley Moor Road ......man laid in the road!

Did anyone se what happened around 11:20 , i heard alot of commotion cars beeping then arguing , then a woman screaming , from the back of my house , had a walk down and there was a man laid out cold in the middle of the road with his partner and friends screaming ect , i did what i could till the police arrived , i hope the lads ok as he was bleeding from the ear , sounds like road rage "but i assumed that as i wasnt listening to much as i was diverting traffic " , the lad did come round once ambulance arrived but police are looking for more witneses.

Edited by RELIABLE

Ermmmmmm mods you may aswell remove my post as i must have been dreamig again lol or nobody wants to post on my threads as i noticed pmslllllllll. ps i hope the guys ok who was in the road with a ear full of blood ? Im sure i saw him ;0 ......... i think !

OP, you weren't plastered, were you?

OP, you weren't plastered, were you?

Lol not this time :) , but the lad laid out in the road was , just hope he is ok as blood from the ear is not a good sighn .

was this saturday night across road from the shops where the admiral is ?

another one that thought he was invisible and look what happend.

was this saturday night across road from the shops where the admiral is ?

Yes just before the shops as your commin from intake it was atthe junction of hopefield avenue and birley moor road .

This is getting to be more common. Little boys beating up people when they are in gangs but get them alone and they don't say boo. I had 3 little 11 year olds screaming racial abuse at me in the street and calling me a tramp but when I told them to come closer to me and say it to my face they ran off to their mummies no doubt. Hope the man is ok!