Tramlines Guaranteed Entry Wristbands

you really are bitter watch yourself or you will turn into a lemon

i used to work in a bar pretty much next to dev green (which shall remain nameless lol) but im hoping my persuading skills are up to scratch and i can blag a wristband from them lol

We won four pink wrist bands on Hallam FM. I ended up singing Gabriela Cilmi on air. The shame. Anyway, there guaranteed entry / re-entry for Saturday. It'll be the way someone else said, 7500 places + 500 for wristbands for example.

Its the grumpy bitter people like Mr (adopts anal, condescending, high pitch voice) 'A little thing called health and safety' who go to these things and complain about queing, the toilets and there being too many people. Just enjoy what will be a great atmosphere, make new friends, dance, sing, be merry buddy!

Edited by HottyMcBuff

We won four pink wrist bands on Hallam FM. I ended up singing Gabriela Cilmi on air. The shame. Anyway, there guaranteed entry / re-entry for Saturday. It'll be the way someone else said, 7500 places + 500 for wristbands for example.

Its the grumpy bitter people like Mr (adopts anal, condescending, high pitch voice) 'A little thing called health and safety' who go to these things and complain about queing, the toilets and there being too many people. Just enjoy what will be a great atmosphere, make new friends, dance, sing, be merry buddy!

To be fair I walked across Devonshire Green and they have eight chemical toilets. The site is allowed to hold 8000 people. Those toilets will not be pleasant.

To be fair I walked across Devonshire Green and they have eight chemical toilets. The site is allowed to hold 8000 people. Those toilets will not be pleasant.

Turdis :hihi:

I dont like you :P

how do you get them? are you a scenster?!!

I've got a press pass, it's the same deal. You get queue jump at any event but if it's at capacity you still have to wait for someone to come out before you go in. But you still get to jump past everyone else.

so do you work for tramlines then??? I can assure you that they are q jump so wether its full or not ur the next person in.

yeah - you get in next when someone comes out. They won't flout H&S even for special people like us with wristbands :hihi:

If anyone is selling two wristbands. Please let me know. Thanks