Tramlines Guaranteed Entry Wristbands

I can assure you that if the site is at full capacity you would not get in, wristband or not.

so do you work for tramlines then??? I can assure you that they are q jump so wether its full or not ur the next person in.

so do you work for tramlines then??? I can assure you that they are q jump so wether its full or not ur the next person in.

Your completley misunderstanding what I am saying.

If a site is at full capacity, you have to wait until some one else comes out before you can get in.

OK, people are leaving all the time usually, but its still the point: if nobody decides to leave for 5 minutes, you have to wait 5 minutes.

Little thing called "health and safety"

If a site is at full capacity, you have to wait until some one else comes out before you can get in.

OK, people are leaving all the time usually, but its still the point: if nobody decides to leave for 5 minutes, you have to wait 5 minutes.

Yep but what im saying is if a site is not full then you go in- however if the site is full and people are queing then the wrist bands are que jumps and you go to the front. You dont have to stand around waiting.

THe point is they'll know how many guaranteed entry tickets there are so all they will do is admit 7500 leaving 500 spaces so that there will always be room for people with guaranteed entry.

Thats how it used to work when I did stewarding at events like this.

THe point is they'll know how many guaranteed entry tickets there are so all they will do is admit 7500 leaving 500 spaces so that there will always be room for people with guaranteed entry.

Yer that prob makes more sense! :)

u stole my thunder lol, this is how it will work and its blatently obvious this is how it would work

some people ey!

Just hope the weather stays fine, hope it's as good as last year!

Iv got them aswel i think its pink for sat and green for sun!! Il double check when i get home. Its plus 1 aswel!!

Do you mean each wristband gets in 2 people?! :o

Got a purple wristband, hope it lets in 2 people!

Got a purple wristband, hope it lets in 2 people!

Oooo what're the purple ones for? Mine are neon pink and neon green!

Yep but what im saying is if a site is not full then you go in- however if the site is full and people are queing then the wrist bands are que jumps and you go to the front. You dont have to stand around waiting.

You dont 'go to the front', theres a completely different entrance for wristband holders.

I can assure you that if the site is at full capacity you would not get in, wristband or not.

you really are bitter watch yourself or you will turn into a lemon