Things that REALLY annoy you on a date..

The best thing is when walking to the bus stop even feels like a date :love:

Does that include the part where the rain is lashing down like the movies lol

To balance this, I would just like to add people who smile and laugh for the sake of politeness, make small talk and shy away from meaningful conversations about more serious matters.

But not all people who smile and laugh are doing so out of politeness. They are, more often than not, of a happy disposition, with lots of stories to tell. They can talk about the serious stuff too. But not ALL of it on a FIRST date!!!!!!

For example....and I hope to GOD the guy in question is NOT a forum member. I went out on a FIRST (and last) date not so long ago, and the person in question was SOOOOOOO serious, that not even the corners of his mouth turned up once. All I got was criticism about my job and how I was polluting the world, (all the amusing stories I told him about my job interested him not) and how I was not doing enough to reduce my carbon footprint etc

WHAT THE **** ??????????????????????????????? Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Babooshka

When the girl says No :hihi:

They turn you down? Bad luck, mate.

But not all people who smile and laugh are doing so out of politeness. They are, more often than not, of a happy disposition, with lots of stories to tell. They can talk about the serious stuff too. But not ALL of it on a FIRST date!!!!!!

For example....and I hope to GOD the guy in question is NOT a forum member. I went out on a FIRST (and last) date not so long ago, and the person in question was SOOOOOOO serious, that not even the corners of his mouth turned up once. All I got was criticism about my job and how I was polluting the world, (all the amusing stories I told him about my job interested him not) and how I was not doing enough to reduce my carbon footprint etc

Well yes that does sound a bit much. Maybe he just didn't like you from the moment he met you and decided to use the redundancy of your presence to let all his personal concerns about the environment into the open. Did he at least pay for dinner?

He wasn't me. Honest.

So you didnt let him recycle the date lol

Once was enough. I, kindly, declined further dates....heaven knows why he wanted more...not sure if it was to satisfy some sadistic need to insult me further....or if he really secretly fancied me, and my policies of world-destruction, but was just too afraid to come out from behind his 'green' facade, and tell the world he thought it was wild to NOT decline the ATM receipts when withdrawing money. Freak.

They turn you down? Bad luck, mate.

Can't win them all supose winning one would do

Constantly talking about the ex that they've supposedly got over.

what really annoys me is for my date to come LATE in our date. hehe

it also annoys me when he starts boasting about things that he have & have done...and keep on praising himself. and always saying...i'm this & that...in short a "me" person

such person make me real bored!

it also annoys me if he starts being rude and someone who don't have common sense & sense of humor. hehe

________________________:

Edited by millhouses24