Who can remember Norfolk Comp School on Craddock road?

i think later on he had it permed at the back, about 1985ish, he used to live just off northern ave and his mum used to work at the bookies on northern ave shops.

Someone mentioned that houses might be built on the old school field. That is going to prove a logistical nightmare due to the whole tunnel network under there.

An entrance was uncovered near the annexes (sp) and we went down a couple of times. Very spooky :suspect:

The whole of the top corner, at the junction with Cradock Road, and Brimmesfield was built on about four years ago.

It's called "Cradock Mews" or something.

I remember some gypsies camping on the school field a few years ago,and a horse of theirs getting loose!

PT

one of my best friends now is someone i went to school with, but apart from her i didn't like most of the other people i was at school with, all my friends went to ashleigh where i wanted to go but they couldnt fit me in :(

I only know 1 paul in the year below me, and i cant remember if it was him, i know out of school he used to hang about with someone from ashleigh called dodsy.

Are you sure it was Paul and not John Paul?

I left in 90 so you guys are a few years older than me :P I'm trying to think of some names you might remember though. When i was ready to leave the juniors i knew a few names from the seniors thanks to my older bro.

You might recognise Russel and Jason Moat. I was in the year below Nigel and the year above Michaela (sp).

I remember the name Goddard, Dower, Dean pinder (i was in the same year as Anthony)..... *Brain fade sets in. Goes to think of more names...*

Are you sure it was Paul and not John Paul?

I knew someone called John-Paul who lived above the shops on Northern Ave.

I remember Russel and Jason, they used to live on northern ave didnt they, across from the vulcan pub.

do you remember someone called Emma Pickering?

I knew john paul, lived above the hair dressers had a sister called jane, used to play hide and seek with them on the shops, had a right laugh

Jane was in the year above me *Feels young again* :hihi:

The Moats lived on the corner of Northern Ave and Spring lane. Russel now lives near Arbourthorne school (i think). I heard a rumour about Nigel but i've seen any proof so i'll not go in to it :?

Emma Pickering... A tall blond lass? I think she was a year or two older than me. I last saw her in Roxys about 12 years ago.

she was quite tall and yes she was blonde, but it hoguth she left about the same time as you, she will be 32 in april, so you do the maths when she left school, but i thought she left in 90, but i might be wrong

Vidster, have you been on friends reunited, according to that Jane left in 1990 too!