Who can remember Norfolk Comp School on Craddock road?

BENYLYN please ask your nan if she was at Cradock road 42 to 52 if so does she remember june harmston , audery goddard lived on dagnham road

have tried before but had no luck seems the 40's people are not in to computers

I have asked my Nan and she doesn't remember them, But my next door neighbour does remember Audery Goddard but doesn't recall her married name. My Nannan did have a younger brother Called Graham and a sister called Elise

Edited by Benylyn

Benylyn Asked the wife June ,she can not place your nan or Graham or elsie might help if you let me have there surname when at school .June lived right opp Audrey on Dagnham

The Teachers I Remember

Comprehensive Teachers

Mr Pyle

Mr Haycock (Humanities

Mr Haig

Mr Cook (Woodwork) He was a student teacher when my parents was there

Mr Smith (Woodwork) Retired While I was there.

Mrs Bagnall (Home economics)

Miss Moore (Deputy Head) she remembered my Dad when I started there

Mr Dimalow (science)

Mrs Stanley (PE)

Mr Pack (PE)

Miss Clarke (Art) I think ?

Mr Shackleton (Head)

Mr Spooner (deputy Head then became the Head Teacher)

Mr Jones

Mr Jackson

Mrs Brookes (Secretary)

Mrs Cutts (Home economics)?

Miss Ross (drama)

Mr Gillott (Science)

Mr Carter (science)

Mr Beaumont (maths)

Miss Everett (Supply teacher)

Mr Sadler

Middle School

Mr Anwyl (Deputy head then became the Head)Mr Adams

Mr Roberts

Mrs Pleasant

Mrs Whitely

Mrs Bennet

Mrs Booth

Mr Jenkins (headteacher)

First School

Mrs Sissions

Mrs Alsop

Miss Bailey (spitfire)

Miss Lister

UGHHHHH!!! I hated that welsh toss pot......I was in the juniors there when he was deputy, and he made my life hell.... if something happened it was me or 2 other kids who i hung around with.

Little Hitler (and he looked like it too!!!!!!!)

Hi, I went there same time as you . I left in July 74 !

Are you allowed to tell me your Real [nee] name, i left in May of the same year.

Benylyn Asked the wife June ,she can not place your nan or Graham or elsie might help if you let me have there surname when at school .June lived right opp Audrey on Dagnham

There names are Joyce Elise Graham Lee, Elise went on to have 7 daughters with the surname Parkin that also went to Norfolk

I cannot believe i have found this thread, it has given me a bit of a laugh and warmed my heart with all the memories. I went to infants and juniors, I left juniors in 81 and they were the best times. Paul Hallam has someone mentioned is my cousin, he had an older brother Stephen. I wa also in Spit Fire Bailys class the old croane. She hit me with the metre stick, i was only 6 at the time. I remember Mrs Booth used to take us for rounders after school. I was in. Miss Baily's, Miss Chasney's in the infants and Miss Marshall's (bitch), Miss Dixons, Mr can't remeber but he had ginger hair and a beard and Mrs Bennetts. My name is Mandy G as was. I'm on husbands ID if your confused. :D

Edited by Mr GT

I cannot believe i have found this thread, it has given me a bit of a laugh and warmed my heart with all the memories. I went to infants and juniors, I left juniors in 81 and they were the best times. Paul Hallam has someone mentioned is my cousin, he had an older brother Stephen. I wa also in Spit Fire Bailys class the old croane. She hit me with the metre stick, i was only 6 at the time. I remember Mrs Booth used to take us for rounders after school. I was in. Miss Baily's, Miss Chasney's in the infants and Miss Marshall's (bitch), Miss Dixons, Mr can't remeber but he had ginger hair and a beard and Mrs Bennetts. My name is Mandy G as was. I'm on husbands ID if your confused. :D

was the beardy teacher called Mr Radford?

I went all way through Norfolk, from Nursery right through to seniors.

Hi, I went there same time as you . I left in July 74 !

I left in May the same year, I have been contacted on Face Book by someone in the year below and she is trying to get a reunion together Sept/Oct

don't suppose anyone out there went all way through n left in 82

I was born on Dagnam Road, went to the then Arbourthorn infant school,we left shortly after, my sisters & brother all went there for all their schooling, name was Mills ,Sisters Betty ,Lillian, Pauline ,Cynthia & brother Jack

Paul Hallam has someone mentioned is my cousin, he had an older brother Stephen.:D

He also has an elder sister called Tracey.

if you are still in touch with him, please tell him that Wayne has asked if hes ok!!