Who can remember Norfolk Comp School on Craddock road?

Chris brown is that brother of Ian brown oldwer and David brown younger???

they used to live 2 doors up from my grandma - and one door up from Marie Mitchel.

marie mitchell comes in our shop once a year. will she remember you sas???. i'll tell her youre on here if you want

marie mitchell comes in our shop once a year. will she remember you sas???. i'll tell her youre on here if you want

OMG - yes marie will definately remember me - as far as I know she still lives next door to my Grandma !

Say hello to her from me :thumbsup:

I remember some gypsies camping on the school field a few years ago,and a horse of theirs getting loose!

there is a bloke who lives on city rd just before you get to park grange rd opposite the travellers pub & he always seems to have classic horse carts on his front garden,maybe he has something to do with the horse.

Great memories of Mr Cooke (ouch his cane stung). Moggie Matthews, Mrs Moore, Mr Sadler, Mr Kyte, Mr Beumont, Glyn Reeves(still involved with local football), deadley headly, Mr Shaw(crazy but loved him), Mr Bradley, Mr Birt, Mr Humberstone, Mrs Dugdale, Mr Bull, Mr Smith(sports), Curly haired sports bloke? Mr Smith (woodwork), Chalky White (top bloke), Mr Chapman, Mr Pyle(only one who dared show up to reunion and got scuthed inumerable times, "you clown"

Middle school

Mrs (ariadne) Booth

Mr Walsh

cant think of any more but they were great times

Jane was in the year above me *Feels young again* :hihi:

The Moats lived on the corner of Northern Ave and Spring lane. Russel now lives near Arbourthorne school (i think). I heard a rumour about Nigel but i've seen any proof so i'll not go in to it :?

Emma Pickering... A tall blond lass? I think she was a year or two older than me. I last saw her in Roxys about 12 years ago.

vidster, are you on about jane nicholson?????.

if so i didnt know it was john pauls sister. i talk to her regularly via email

I haven't seen Jason in 2 or 3 years now. I have one or two greys of my own popping up now though.

did you see the court report in the star the other week???

jason thwaites (32) of ???????????

3 months imprisonment

youll love this.......................

theft from employer!

Jason was soooo quiet at school as well :o

Jason was soooo quiet at school as well :o

so would you be if you had 376 paper clips, 2 lever arch files and 79 sheets of a4 paper up your jumper :hihi:

there is no truth in the rumour that his stationary business folded due to the school closing and running out of supplies :hihi:

Would you send me the link to the pictures please if you dont mind thank you :D:D:D

i attended norfolk first school from the nursery in 1979 all the way until i finished school in 1990.

ive posted a few pictures of the infants school during demolition last year on friends re-united if you care to take a look.

here are a list of the teachers i went through!!

infants school:

mrs smith (headteacher)

mrs gill (f4 teacher)

mrs murphy

cant remember any more it is a long time ago!!

middle school:

miss mcGloin

mrs richmond

mr anwyl

mr jenkins (headteacher)

miss whiteley

mrs booth

mr roberts

senior school:

mrs moore (deputy headteacher)

mr pack (pe teacher who i still see time to time)

mrs gough (cookery)

mr wall (history)

mr smith (woodwork)

mr cooke (woodwork)

mr carter (science)

miss halsall (science)

miss whitehouse (languages)

mr jackson (english)

mr dimelow (science)

mr beaumont (maths)

mr crozier (maths)

miss everett (usually a stand in teacher but she took me more for languages)

miss clarke (art/textiles)

miss paige (art/textiles)

miss stanley (girls p.e.)

mr gillott

miss ross (drama)

miss bagnall (cookery)

mr pyle (english)

miss moorhouse (english)

and probably more i cant think of just now!!!!

i wish someone would start a norfolk school r.i.p. website were we could all post stuff. im sure mr pack would write an article if i asked him to.

The whole of the top corner, at the junction with Cradock Road, and Brimmesfield was built on about four years ago.

It's called "Cradock Mews" or something.

I remember some gypsies camping on the school field a few years ago,and a horse of theirs getting loose!

PT

Hi there

beleive it or not this the first time i have visited this site, and i cannot beleive what i am reading, it Unbelievable, so many people know so much about what actually went on and with who, its fantastic.

Hi there

beleive it or not this the first time i have visited this site, and i cannot beleive what i am reading, it Unbelievable, so many people know so much about what actually went on and with who, its fantastic.

hello, Big Blue, and welcome to the Forum...

Yes, I'm sorry to say, individually, we are mines of useless information... (and I certainly speak for myself there, if not others! :hihi: ) Collectively, however, it's actually a fantastic resource of local history! hehehe