Who can remember Norfolk Comp School on Craddock road?

I remember seeing her looking after some kids when i went to repair some kitchen units years ago :D Tell her we won't bite :wink:

hey vidster....

judging by the fact you are 4 foot nowt and shes around 6ft 4 she wont care if you bite mate.

by the way, where did you live during your norfolk years??. cant remember, was it edenhall road or something?

I lived on Wulfric Place... And i'm 5' 8" ya cheeky git! :D

Still wouldn't mind being a bit taller though :?

do you remember jason and sharon eaton then?. jason was in my class.:huh:

Sure do ;) They lived on Wulfric Close, next door to Brett Senior with Mandy and Joanne Renshaw across the road. Their back garden backed on to Dean and Anthony Pinder's with Brian Allen living next door to them. Jason Eaton's back garden backed on to LesMcQueen's ;) with Jason and Susan Thwaites living next door to them going down and Richard Thomas living next door going up :)

Those were the days!

Sure do ;) They lived on Wulfric Close, next door to Brett Senior with Mandy and Joanne Renshaw across the road. Their back garden backed on to Dean and Anthony Pinder's with Brian Allen living next door to them. Jason Eaton's back garden backed on to LesMcQueen's ;) with Jason and Susan Thwaites living next door to them going down and Richard Thomas living next door going up :)

Those were the days!

have you seen jason thwaites lately???

i know i have a few greys but he is pure white man :hihi:

I haven't seen Jason in 2 or 3 years now. I have one or two greys of my own popping up now though.

I`m curious , how many who went to Norfolk knew the original name of the school was Arbourthorne North County School ? The school started in June 1936 and was officially opened in July 1937 .

Thanks to a gentleman named Robin at the Sheffield Archives , I have also determined that there was a Special School (Arbourthorne North Special School ) for the physically handicapped at that location . This answered a question I had previously asked on this thread

Would anyone attending Norfolk (Arbourthorne North) in the early 50s remember these names ?

John Hogan

Neville Walsh

Pamela Egan

Pat Wright

mrs freeman - AND i was that woman who helped her on her way - nasty peice of work she was

Shhh. The less said about that the better.. :suspect: I think I had about two 'lessons'. The decision to quit was mutual. Besides, spit valves are dirty ;)

Remember Mrs. Duncan, the school ghost? She was apparently beheaded in a train accident and her body was kept under the stage in the hall, or so I was told.

OMG I can't believe someone remembers Mrs Duncan the school ghost - I helped to perpetrate this spooky story ha ha ha made me have a real chuckle

Hey trophyman :) Did i walk past you in WHSmiths today (yesterday)? I wasn't sure if it was you or not? I remember you being taller but it was deffo someone i used to go to Norfolk with who i walked past.

Hey trophyman :) Did i walk past you in WHSmiths today (yesterday)? I wasn't sure if it was you or not? I remember you being taller but it was deffo someone i used to go to Norfolk with who i walked past.

:) :) i knew it. i thought it was you but didnt want to look a d**k if it wasnt!!. youve got taller since school!!!!. i went back your way but you had gone. i was in there browsing books of sheffield history, trams etc etc. nice see-ing you mate!:) :)