Who can remember Norfolk Comp School on Craddock road?

hey vidster, do you remember david cooper from my year???.

he came in the other week and bought some trophies cos he runs middlewood under 8's. hes got twp kids, one of each, having no more though!!!.

he still sees a lot of the lads from my year (thwaitesey, lee taylor, caine cheetham, jay rooney, shane gibson). told him to tell them to get on to friends reunited. got to improved my years pathetic 20 members total somehow!!!!.

OMG I can't believe someone remembers Mrs Duncan the school ghost - I helped to perpetrate this spooky story ha ha ha made me have a real chuckle

the story of mrs duncan is my best memory of the middle school. never heard of her being under the stage tho. must have missed that one!!.

i tell ya, that corridor overlooking the playground with the toilets still spooks me when i walk past :hihi:

:) :) i knew it. i thought it was you but didnt want to look a d**k if it wasnt!!. youve got taller since school!!!!. i went back your way but you had gone. i was in there browsing books of sheffield history, trams etc etc. nice see-ing you mate!:) :)

I got wider as well mate :hihi: I love bumping in to people who used to be taller than me. I remember bumping in to Chris Corker (another blast from the past. Had some great b/day parties at Chris's house) and wondering if he'd shrunk. We were buying Harry Potter books for the we bairn. Not at their prices though (tight git) :suspect:

hey vidster, do you remember david cooper from my year???.

he came in the other week and bought some trophies cos he runs middlewood under 8's. hes got twp kids, one of each, having no more though!!!.

he still sees a lot of the lads from my year (thwaitesey, lee taylor, caine cheetham, jay rooney, shane gibson). told him to tell them to get on to friends reunited. got to improved my years pathetic 20 members total somehow!!!!.

Sure do. He's married to a lass who is related to my missus in some way (no idea how). We met at a wedding a couple of years back. Gibbo was in my year though. I used to go fishing with his dad. Up until yesterday i was working with a painter that knows Caine as well. It's a small world.

Re: Mrs Duncan.

The story i was always told was that she had her head chopped off by a train when looking out of another train window. There were certain places at school that always seemed spooky when you were on your own. The corridor overlooking the playground was one of them. Then there were the black steps leading up to the door behind the stage :suspect:

I got wider as well mate :hihi: I love bumping in to people who used to be taller than me. I remember bumping in to Chris Corker (another blast from the past. Had some great b/day parties at Chris's house) and wondering if he'd shrunk. We were buying Harry Potter books for the we bairn. Not at their prices though (tight git) :suspect:

i remember going to a party at chris corkers house. he used to live across from norfolk park entrance if i remember correctly

That was Chris Brown mate. I think he is still living with his parents in one of the houses that are actually in the park now. Chris Corker lived on Prince of Wales Rd :)

ah sorry m8. temporary double vision :hihi: course it was. i do remember chris corker though

Sure do. He's married to a lass who is related to my missus in some way (no idea how). We met at a wedding a couple of years back. Gibbo was in my year though. I used to go fishing with his dad. Up until yesterday i was working with a painter that knows Caine as well. It's a small world.

Re: Mrs Duncan.

The story i was always told was that she had her head chopped off by a train when looking out of another train window. There were certain places at school that always seemed spooky when you were on your own. The corridor overlooking the playground was one of them. Then there were the black steps leading up to the door behind the stage :suspect:

the black steps where extremely spooky (when you had finally waded through the tab ends that is). also remember when they uncovered those tunnels under the annex. i went down them one break time. such fun

That was Chris Brown mate. I think he is still living with his parents in one of the houses that are actually in the park now. Chris Corker lived on Prince of Wales Rd :)

Chris brown is that brother of Ian brown oldwer and David brown younger???

they used to live 2 doors up from my grandma - and one door up from Marie Mitchel.

Chris brown is that brother of Ian brown oldwer and David brown younger???

they used to live 2 doors up from my grandma - and one door up from Marie Mitchel.

Not the same person i'm talking about. Chris only had a sister called Hazel. I believe she is a Dr or something now :)

Not the same person i'm talking about. Chris only had a sister called Hazel. I believe she is a Dr or something now :)

OK thanks :)

:hihi: cracking name that, hazel brown. pmsl :hihi:

talking of mrs duncan, there was a rumour going round that when the old senior school was being knocked down and the new houses being built the workmen said they saw a figure gliding about 6 feet above ground level.

didnt say whether it had a head or not :hihi: