Who can remember Norfolk Comp School on Craddock road?

Dont think I played football there ........ cant remember it anyhow.

are you claires brother??. if so i used to live at 638 city road and used to play at your house. claire was in my class all through the seniors. you lived at 656

I sure am and i remember playing football on the field with you mr Unwin. :thumbsup:

Must be about 22-23 years ago!!

Do i know you Vidster????? :suspect:

I'm not sure craig:? Your mum used to look after us after school while my mum and dad were at work. I can always remember you being around school though.

I was in the year below your sister (does that make me a year older than you?).

I sure am and i remember playing football on the field with you mr Unwin. :thumbsup:

Must be about 22-23 years ago!!

how did you remember my name???. I was 12 when we moved from city road so it must have been about 22-23 years ago!!!. bloody hell!, time flies

say hi to claire for me

I'm not sure craig:? Your mum used to look after us after school while my mum and dad were at work. I can always remember you being around school though.

I was in the year below your sister (does that make me a year older than you?).

I'm sure i remember my mum looking after you but its all really vague. My sis is about 4 years older than me so i'd be guessing that you'd be 2-3 years older than me, i'm 28 this year.

I never actually went to the comp itself, just nursury, infants and middle. The year i was going to go there they announced that it would be closing in a couple of years so i ended up going to City instead.

how did you remember my name???. I was 12 when we moved from city road so it must have been about 22-23 years ago!!!. bloody hell!, time flies

say hi to claire for me

I have a good memory Wayne. :thumbsup:

I'm not totally sure when we moved off City Road, I think it wasn't long after you moved, i'll have to check.

I'm sure my sister will come in and say hi herself soon instead of lurking as usual. :rolleyes::P

I'm sure i remember my mum looking after you but its all really vague. My sis is about 4 years older than me so i'd be guessing that you'd be 2-3 years older than me, i'm 28 this year.

I never actually went to the comp itself, just nursury, infants and middle. The year i was going to go there they announced that it would be closing in a couple of years so i ended up going to City instead.

vidster is 30 or 31 (year below me and im just 32)

I have a good memory Wayne. :thumbsup:

I'm not totally sure when we moved off City Road, I think it wasn't long after you moved, i'll have to check.

I'm sure my sister will come in and say hi herself soon instead of lurking as usual. :rolleyes::P

i know shes registered on friends reunited but im not a full member so i cant get in touch!

I remember seeing her looking after some kids when i went to repair some kitchen units years ago :D Tell her we won't bite :wink:

My sis is about 4 years older than me so i'd be guessing that you'd be 2-3 years older than me, i'm 28 this year.

You'd probably be in the same year or year below me. I went up to Norfolk and the buggers announced it was shutting down so in 92 I went to City for the last two years of senior school life. Talk about mucked about! :rolleyes: Had some good times at Norfolk though. Never would have thought in later life my OH would have been to the same school! I only remembered him in passing though but he remembered me! :suspect::D

You'd probably be in the same year or year below me. I went up to Norfolk and the buggers announced it was shutting down so in 92 I went to City for the last two years of senior school life. Talk about mucked about! :rolleyes: Had some good times at Norfolk though. Never would have thought in later life my OH would have been to the same school! I only remembered him in passing though but he remembered me! :suspect::D

Yeah there were quite a few who ended up coming to city from norfolk. I left City in 94, would i know you???????????

Left in 94 too. It was a pretty big place and the year group was split into two wasn't it? A and B. I was quite quiet at City, a few of us went there from Norfolk and pretty much stuck together like glue as we'd been launched into the school mid way through the seniors. :roll:

My tutor when I went up was Mr Shaw.

Yeah the year was split in two, i think i was in the first half. Mr Cortney (sp) was my tutor for the last two years i was there. I had Mrs Murphy for maths, Mr Swift for english and i was in the the top group for science (i dont know how,lol)

I still see a couple of people from City pretty regular.

You know I'm really hard pressed to remember the teachers at City even though it was my last school.

I had mr Jarvis (I think that was his name!) for Maths. Ooo I can remember faces but the names fail me. Erm... an art teacher, she used to have thick eyeliner, I'd say in her late thirties. Quirky style... I think she was my last tutor and was my art teacher. Was their a Mr Stocks? (short tongued) He was my English teacher. I remember Mr Swift. Mr Gabana (sp) was the head and I'll never forget him once screaming at me and a mate for being late LOL.

I'll have a scoot through FR and see what teachers names jump out at me on there :)

I was in B btw. Year 10/11 B

Mrs Stanley went up to City to work. She remembered me. I remember me and my mate standing agog as it was Mr Handcock (Norfolk) that dropped her off and all the 'affair' stories started to ring true though I have no idea if they were both single anyway at Norfolk LOL. You know kids, it has to be an 'affair' :D