Who can remember Norfolk Comp School on Craddock road?

Hi ! My name then was Helen Wragg ! Lived on Ingram Rd ! OOO how I hated that school !!!!

I used to be friends with Susan Holland and Cathy Tomlinson -it was her I wagged it with ! There was " STUD MUFFIN " called Danny !!!!!.

Hi i'm new to SF, I attended Norfolk School from the infants to leaving in 1974 is there anybody out there that was in this year, above or below. Be nice to chat.

Hi i'm new to SF, I attended Norfolk School from the infants to leaving in 1974 is there anybody out there that was in this year, above or below. Be nice to chat.

I attended from Nursery to leaving 5th form in 73 so I was probably in the year above you. I lived across the road from the school.

i went through nursery,infants,juniors and seniors left in 82 oh i remember Mr Headley deputy head in seniors i used to live just up road on Edenhall , cheers for this cant believe not seen it b4

i remember Tracey and Kay i know craig tracey's bro and was in same year and a mate of Kay's bro paul

either Mark or John b of city rd

love tot. Neville, Furnival and Shrewsbury these were names don't know if I've spelt em r8 and as for Mrs Duncan it were in senior school

also remember john kirk, martin ashworth, ian davitt, simon shepherd, kerry mullis, cathy lishman.

wow happy days

don't know if you knew but sadly mate our John passed away 12.04.10 :(

Hi, I went there same time as you . I left in July 74 !

I remember you

hi all, i have a norfolk comp,sheffield facebook group join if you like its an open group... any one can join an upload pics or post somethin... the group even has mr pyle as a member, aka david pyle, aka man pyle... so check it out, you can even add me as a friend.. i dont mind, just send me a note along with the friend req, letting me know where you seen an met... have a look anyway, theres loadsa old pics on of teachers old an new.. bye...