Who can remember Norfolk Comp School on Craddock road?

i think they were LOVETOT,SHREWSBURY,GRANVILLE and NEVILLE... anyone feel free to put me right....

i think they were LOVETOT,SHREWSBURY,GRANVILLE and NEVILLE... anyone feel free to put me right....

wow !! well remembered !!

i went all way through norfolk from nursery to comp - and left in 1991 !

Sounds about right to me... but Furnival also also rings a bell?! Can't remember which house I was in...

i remember maxine spicer...kathy emery..robert cowlishaw...micheal howard..john daley...

also remember john kirk, martin ashworth, ian davitt, simon shepherd, kerry mullis, cathy lishman.

wow happy days

I attended Norfolk between 1969 and 1974.I can remember a Mr Headley (though I was never on one of his classes),Miss Roy (French),Mr Pearson (Technical drawing),Mr Chapman (German),Mr Corden (PE) and Miss Collins (English..who became Mrs Dovedale) .It does seem a shame that the playing fields are overgrown,but I do not have fond memories of running around that track!

Mr Bradley left in 1981 I think. I was about to choose drama as a o'level option but then he left - I was devastated!

I remember Andy Pack pe teacher and Mr Pyle. I heard that he was still teaching 2 years ago at a school in handsworth I think?

My Grandma still lives opposite the school site - but the area has certainly changed since I left in 1983.

I now live in australia but still have fond memories of the the school - and many of the teachers. But I must admit I gave the English teacher - 'dragon' freeman the worst time of her life - we seemed to get on each other's nerves all the time - she hated me and vice versa - funny old world - if you had said then that I would become a teacher - I would have choked with laughter! but now I teach English and Drama :)

Mr Pyle was indeed teaching at Handswaorth Grange School, he taught me english until I left in 1999. He's since retired but I keep in touch with him through facebook although he's not on very often.

I attended Norfolk between 1969 and 1974.I can remember a Mr Headley (though I was never on one of his classes),Miss Roy (French),Mr Pearson (Technical drawing),Mr Chapman (German),Mr Corden (PE) and Miss Collins (English..who became Mrs Dovedale) .It does seem a shame that the playing fields are overgrown,but I do not have fond memories of running around that track!

I attended Norfolk right through my school life and left in 1963.

There was a teacher called Leonard Piercy who took technical drawing then and I'm wondering if he is the same one as your Mr Pearson,Subarashii.

Im on Friends Reunited and cant find any evidence of Norfolk School at all ! I hated Deadly Headley ! Wish I could find the photos then I can stick pins in him ! Although hes prob dead !

I was there from 69-74 and wagged it for 6 weeks until my mum caught me and asked what I was doing and I stupidly said we had been given a day off ! My mum rung school and found out we werent off ! When I got home she went mad ! I had to walk back thru them gates and face the wrath of Deadly Headly ! He banned me from seeing my mate cos he said she was a bad influence ! As if ! I still went to see her !

I loved my time at Norfolk. I started there in the nursery when i was 4 years old and went all the way through. I left in 1991.

I have a ton of happy memories from Norfolk :thumbsup:

I was there from 69-74 and wagged it for 6 weeks until my mum caught me and asked what I was doing and I stupidly said we had been given a day off ! My mum rung school and found out we werent off ! When I got home she went mad ! I had to walk back thru them gates and face the wrath of Deadly Headly ! He banned me from seeing my mate cos he said she was a bad influence ! As if ! I still went to see her !

Hi you must have been in my year, can you give me a clue to who you are I may remember you

I remember Norfolk but I left in 65.