Who can remember Norfolk Comp School on Craddock road?

I also attended Norfolk school ,i can remember having Mrs Sissons and Mrs Brown for teachers.I went through the infants then to the juniors i remember Mr Williamson and Miss Mcgloin. Miss Mcgloin was my teacher , i left Norfolk school half way through Miss Mcgloins class to go to Prince Edwards school.

I was in Miss Longdens class and then miss Sissons - I remember most of the teachers as I went there from nursery (aged 3) through to comp aged 16

i used to go to norfolk

left in 78/79

good days

anybody else leave the same time

Hi Ash, i went to Norfolk and left in '78, you male or female ?

from my name on here you'll guess i'm female, i wonder if we knew each other?

I went to norfolk in 1970, and left in 1974,

I was in Miss Longdens class and then miss Sissons - I remember most of the teachers as I went there from nursery (aged 3) through to comp aged 16

i was in miss mcgloins class.i went to the school from 73 to about 80.my name is cheryl launders.had a brother called le.does anyone remember me....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

i remember maxine spicer...kathy emery..robert cowlishaw...micheal howard..john daley...

Hi i posted a request for this school no 193 still not had any luck

any body years 1942 1952

Hi i posted a request for this school no 193 still not had any luck

any body years 1942 1952

Harmston , I was at Norfolk up until 1954 . The only teacher that I can remember off hand was Gerald Nokes . I'll think of others later I'm sure . friends I had there were Neville Walsh , John Hogan and a couple of others who's names escape me at present . I do not recall the girls names you mention .

does anyone remember either kay ashton or jill ashton

Anyone remember the garden with the pond? The garden was in the middle of the school,the door to the garden was opposite the dining room.My teacher Mrs Brown used to let us all take bread to school and take it in turns to go outside and feed the birds ,i always went with my friend Jayne Lake.

Anyone remember the garden with the pond? The garden was in the middle of the school,the door to the garden was opposite the dining room.My teacher Mrs Brown used to let us all take bread to school and take it in turns to go outside and feed the birds ,i always went with my friend Jayne Lake.

Is the pond still there or has it been filled in ? I remember falling in when taking a short cut from one side of the school to the other . That was back in 53-54

Is the pond still there or has it been filled in ? I remember falling in when taking a short cut from one side of the school to the other . That was back in 53-54

I don't think so - the school ia all but derelict and most of it has been demolished - the old junior buildings are still in use though

What a find this thread is! I was just looking up "badminton" and I think it was only mentioned once about 5 or 6 pages back!

Does anyone remember getting house points at middle school?

I can't remember the names of the 4 houses - (very Harry Potter!) I think Neville was one of them. One began with "S" and one began with "L" - not a clue on the other one!

I can still remember sports day - always in the obstacle race because I was too crap to run in a straight line or round a track! hehehe

Don't recall a school ghost tho!