Ideas for my little girls first birthday party

its my daughters first birthday in just over a week and still have no idea what to do for it.

have a BBQ and bouncy castle for the kids. what the hell, she'll not remember it - only the photos so let the adults have a jolly good time before you really have to make an effort when shes 10 lol

You must love your daughter if you don't have any ideas for her first birthday!

harsh!!................

Quite nasty.

harsh!!................

Yes & no

If you got the money, have A party, but realize it;s your party not his/hers. It really is for YOUR ENJOYMENT not anyone else 's - too young to understand.:suspect:

Yes & no

If you got the money, have A party, but realize it;s your party not his/hers. It really is for YOUR ENJOYMENT not anyone else 's - too young to understand.:suspect:

Actually I dissagree. Having held my daughters 1st birthday party just over a month ago I can safley say It was not for my enjoyment what so ever!

It was really stressfull even though I didn't do the catering!

We had a party at playtime which had a nice baby play area and suited the older kids upto about 9.

If I were to do it again I would have booked our holiday to butlins a week earlier and celebrated there (we are going next year for her 2nd b'day)

If you don't have to please family and friends I'd suggest a nice day to the seaside. You could also have a little tea party too with a cake.

Who are you to say i don't love my daughter just because i have no ideas for her party. Just wanted some suggestions i love my daughter and she is quite a clever little girl and quite advanced so think she would love it

Who are you to say i don't love my daughter just because i have no ideas for her party. Just wanted some suggestions i love my daughter and she is quite a clever little girl and quite advanced so think she would love it

Aren't they all?

My niece has just turned 1, and lovely as she is, she wouldn't have had a clue what a birthday party was.

Please stick to the subject and avoid making personal remarks.....thank you

i would just have a few relatives around as she wont remember it an just enjoy the day dont stress yourself out with a party because you have got many years for the stress to happen:hihi: an hope she has a lovely day xx