Pink estate agents

any body heard of these before? they have just opened a shop in ecclesfield and are currently offering to market and deal with the sale of your home for £600 with no further commision or vat to pay. the only downside is you have to pay the £600 up front.

or for £999 they do the same thing but you pay £99 up front and the final payment on completion.

sounds pretty good to me but dont no much about the company, we are viewing a property they are selling and are considering using them for our sale.

They've just set up so this is why they've probably got the great offer on, trying to get their name out there and promote their business.. take advantage of it...

Keys 2 Go in Mosborough had a similar offer on last month at £699 upfront with no further fees to pay. I don't know if they still have the offer on though.

Does that include the energy efficiency report you need to have done?

no i think you have to pay for this as well

I thought the energy/HIP report had now been scrapped?

That is very good for estate agent fees, especially if it gets marketed on rightmove as well. I recently sold my flat with haybrook and they took about 2.5k off me in fees.

Word of advice is shop around for your own solicitors/energy suppliers because the 1's they reccomend to you they will put there mark up on top. They had my pants down basically, but live and learn as they say!

Hi all,

I am a residential conveyancer at a Solicitors in Sheffield (S11). The Home Information Pack has been abolished as it stood but every property for sale on the open market must still provide an Energy Peformance Certificate.

We do not work on referrals from estate agents so for any straight up legal fee quotes please contact me direct as we do not have "hidden" extras like some law firms who charge extra for dealing with Stamp Duty Land tax, Mortgages and Leasehold properties.

[email protected]

or

0114 268 7643

I was just going to ask the same question about pinks........I have just signed up with Pink homes to sell my property. Hope they will be ok, the bloke who owns it seems really nice and enthusiatic about selling the property. Will be advertised on rightmove and other websites but not in the paper.......does anyone use the paper anymore?? Ive took advantage of the offer, fingers crossed and see how it goes! oh and quite fancy having a bright pink board outside my house haha x

I was just going to ask the same question about pinks........I have just signed up with Pink homes to sell my property. Hope they will be ok, the bloke who owns it seems really nice and enthusiatic about selling the property. Will be advertised on rightmove and other websites but not in the paper.......does anyone use the paper anymore?? Ive took advantage of the offer, fingers crossed and see how it goes! oh and quite fancy having a bright pink board outside my house haha x

mines also just gone up for sale with them as well,fingers crossed.

Hi Dongle and Snow Drop I hope you are both happy with the service you have received. Any questions please contact me. Kind Regards Adam Pink. ( Pinks Homes )

I thought the energy/HIP report had now been scrapped?

That is very good for estate agent fees, especially if it gets marketed on rightmove as well. I recently sold my flat with haybrook and they took about 2.5k off me in fees.

Word of advice is shop around for your own solicitors/energy suppliers because the 1's they reccomend to you they will put there mark up on top. They had my pants down basically, but live and learn as they say!

The point is Haybrook sold the property though so well done to them

any body heard of these before? they have just opened a shop in ecclesfield and are currently offering to market and deal with the sale of your home for £600 with no further commision or vat to pay. the only downside is you have to pay the £600 up front.

or for £999 they do the same thing but you pay £99 up front and the final payment on completion.

sounds pretty good to me but dont no much about the company, we are viewing a property they are selling and are considering using them for our sale.

Never pay up front!!!!!

Never pay anything up front............you do realise 50% of property going on with an estate agent will not sell through that agent....fact

Would you pay a mechanic up front and if he couldn't fix your car just shrug and say hey ho don't worry?