Where can I get Nomination Bracelet charms in Sheffield?

Morning everyone, can anyone tell me where in Sheffield I can get Nomination Charms for my bracelet?

Thank you in advance :)

Buxton + Buxton on Sharrow Vale Road

ortak in meadowhall at the top of the escalator leading up to marks and spencers sell them

theres a gift shop type place at bradway that sells them not sure what its called tho but near spar

..................Love and Best Wishes at the top of TwentywellLane, has some lovely things.

I know this is a really old thread but I just stumbled accross it a had to make a post. My little sis is opening a shop on Glossop Road which will sell Nomination charms and pandora bracelets so keep an eye out for her in June :-)

Thanks guys

Edited by cheekybadger

They are a type of composable charm bracelet - ie you can make it yourself by adding links. There are thousands of charms to choose from and Nomination are the original and best makers.

They make really great presents and are easy to wear - unlike traditional charm bracelets.

The best place to buy Nomination Charms in the UK is from Love Those Charms. New customers get a 20% discount.

Old thread resurrected ,does anyone know of any current stockists preferably not Meadowhall and that might be open on Christmas Eve.Cheers

I've seen these somewhere but not sure where. Possibly John Lewis, HL Brown or the jewellers by the side of the town hall next to the Sheffield Shop.

Edited by kaytie