Guitar teacher required nr killamarsh

hi

does any know of a guitar teacher in the killamarsh/crystal peaks area?

There is a 1-1 tutor in Mosborough that i used to use, as i too live in Killamarsh yet couldnt find one actually in there

Dont know if he's still about, ill get some details later - bit of a rush forum check at the mo ;)

Are you a complete beginner? If so, I could show you the basics to get you started. Tuning, chords, barre chords, reading tab, scales etc.

I live in Beighton. Let me know.

Derek.

I live at westfield, might be able to assist.

Could show you some chords, scales and basic techniques to get you going... let me know if you are interested and we can chat further. I have all recording equipment setup at my house (nothing helps to play better than hearing what you have played!) and a choice of guitars to use if you wish.

some of my stuff is here

http://www.myspace.com/cobwebsinmymind

Dear samoo,

You could try searching the Help Yourself database to find a guitar tutor: http://www.sheffieldhelpyourself.org.uk/keyword_search.asp?keyword=GUITAR+TUTOR&submit3=Search. The search includes all areas of Sheffield as the tutor might be able to travel to you. We've tried to indicate in the description whether this is possible, but feel free to contact them to find out more details.

Hope this helps.

Good luck,

Ann