Could you help me with my dream house ?

Hello All ...... its like this ....Ive seen an old house for sale that needs loads of love and care to bring it back to life ...and I love it .....but because it need quite alot doing to it ....I was hoping that you lot could help me out by recommending people so that I can get the jobs done cost effective and not by cowboys ....soooo here are some of the jobs ....

* complete new guttering and sofits ect.

* some attention to roof (missing slates, tidy up)

* damp proofing

* new fuse box and maybe other electric work

these are just a few to start !

i can recommend vicarage electricals are very good and reasonable, replaced our fuse box, in yellow pages.

hiya give me a ring on 07838180080 and i can come out and give you a quote for all this thanks

gutters & roof repairs call us on the number below

Please give me a call. I would be more than happy to quote for any electrical work, and help your dream house to come to fruition.

Its all very easy to recommend yourself so i'll not bother.

Have a look through the recommended tradesman section and call a few people for quotes.

Hello !

Thanks for all your kind replies and P.M,s

Clare :wave: x

hi clare

we are a Sheffield based building company(not massive) but have a network of trades people at our finger tips . Heres my number 07723847186

oz

hi try craig from total refurb on 07711720787

Any legal advise required I am a residential conveyancer and happy to help!

Clare,

As part of a large network of trades I can not only point you in the right direction, I can speak of personal experience and given that week in, week out they hold themselves accountable to a large group, I would be more than happy to recommend people I know and trust.

Given I am personally very picky about standards of workmanship above all else, I would be more than happy to help where I can. I appreciate trades can be a little hit and miss however each person I know, will not only do a great job but, also turns up on time and work to the highest standards.

I would be more than happy to help guide you. My number is 07886 421994 if you would like to talk.

Marc Stokes-Denson

A Fitting Company