SheffieldForum Help me find Topbabe

Hi Sheffield Forum members can you help me.

In February 2009 a member by the name of Topbabe posted on here looking for a relative. ( you can find the topic in History and Expat: Trying to find a relative, Constance Hill and also:

Cowley View Stores, Chapeltown, When demolished )

I am the relative she is looking for. I have tried to PM her but she has not rcvd I think looking at her post history she is an in frequent visitor to Sheffield Forum.

If anyone knows who this member is please get her to check her PM's and /or the posts where I have left my contact details.

I think I know why she is trying to contact me but it is too private to post. I do know that I can answer her questions and bring an end to her many many years of sadness and questions. Please help if you can, someone must know this user.

Edited by badab1ng

Hi there - the Admin team have sent an email to the address we have on record for Topbabe but unfortunately it has been returned. Sorry about that.

Hope you find her....bumped !!