Beginners running group

Apologies

I have lost the thread and am unsure as to the location,time,ability and day proposed.

Can anyone help?

HI the group is still on this thursday 23rd sept just bring yourself and some water jennie you will be fine no problems with keeping up honest

we meet in the car park Hillsborough park and start at 6.30 this group is ment for begginers

Came the other week but was too scared to come and approach you so i ended up going round on my own....:blush::blush:

might be ugly but I dont bite honest they feed me before they let me loose in public :)

Came the other week but was too scared to come and approach you so i ended up going round on my own....:blush::blush:

Aww - just join in! Went for the first time last week. It's fine. Not hard at all. I was on my own as well, most people had come as small groups but it really doesn't matter as you're moving most of the time anyway. Come on Thurs.

How far do you go?

Is there a cost?

Hi Maxxy we dont go far only around the park at the moment

come on Wondertec you know you want to i will be nice and kind honest

just to let people know ther is no group next week thats the thursday 7th but we will be back on the thursday the 14th hope to see you then

Hi just to let you know im back and ready to go this thursday see you there