Mountain biking

Hi, I've just started getting into mountain biking but non of my <REMOVED> mates are interested :hihi: so I wondered if there was anyone on here who would be interested going for a ride sometime? In Sheffield.

PM if interested

Edited by esme
homophobic remark

http://www.urbanextremistuk.co.uk/

Hiya, this is the group I ride with, we look after all sorts of disciplines, ages, fitnesses...we're a friendly bunch, and always have a giggle!!

We're having a weekend off this weekend tho' as we've just got back from France after riding the Mega Avalanche...(google it, it's mental...)

We regularly ride at Wharney Woods, and if you don't have transport to get your bike to wherever we are riding then we usually sort something out, we do Sherwood Pines, Cannock and Dalby too..

Message Trev via the website, and tell him Alex put you in touch....might see you out with us sometime then?? :)

Thanks for that, i have emailed him :thumbsup:

Just looked at the website again and it says all under 18,s to be accompanied by an adult. Im 16, and wanted to go on my own?

Yup, you can come, we are the adults!! We have a few 16 year olds riding with us....:)

I know Taximark is an avid Mountain Biker. However i do recall he's also ridden a few bikes in his time lol :hihi::hihi:

I know Taximark is an avid Mountain Biker. However i do recall he's also ridden a few bikes in his time lol :hihi::hihi:

Ridden a few bikes indeed :D but as far as I'm aware you're into trikes! ;)

hi looked on site when is the next meet wanting to start riding properly been riding we mates and bit slow would like to have a challenge not stopin every 20 min

hi looked on site when is the next meet wanting to start riding properly been riding we mates and bit slow would like to have a challenge not stopin every 20 min

Hiya, we don't always post when we are doing a mini get together on the site, as sometimes it's just a few of us hardcore that rustle up a get together at the last minute, the longer or more family oreintated rides get posted. The best thing to do is contact Trev ( Manager) vie e-mail...as it usually happens that if a few of us are wanting a ride out, we'll contact Trev to see if anyone else is wanting a ride....give him your moby number, and we'll be in contact when we are going out next..we don't run a tight ship, it 's usually that maybe 4 of us are free, and then it turns out that there are 10 of us riding in the end...will be planning Dalby Forest and Sherwood Pines in the next few weeks, and in the meantime will be riding Wharney 'cos it's our home turf...see ya soon...:)

been riding we mates and bit slow would like to have a challenge not stopin every 20 min

It's exactly the same for me, all my mates are scared of a bit of speed, who knows why, they're just little wimps :hihi:

Edited by SHEFFUTD