Xbox 360 slim deals

Has any one bought one yet ? Does any one know were the best deals are ?

Thinking of buying one and i'm looking for the best deals.

Best i have seen so far is

Xbox 360 S 250GB Console

Gears of War 2

PGR4

Fable 2

Halo 3

Halo Wars

Forza 2

£209.99

What do you think ?

Have you seen better ?

That's a bargain with all the extra software. Cheapest I have seen the console alone was £180, at Shopto.net, but all their initial stock has sold out.

If you see anywhere with stock it would be a good idea to order one quick, as the initial stock run in the States sold out very quickly, and overall sales of the 360 are up 88% there on the back of the new machine launch.

They still have this deal in stock so might go get it then. I have phoned Game addicts in Hillsborough and hes doing the console alone for £195, although i would like to support the local game shop i think for the extra £15 for 6 games is a steal.

where you seen that??

There arnt many left so once i can get a lift and secure mine ill let you know via PM.

Edited by Colt

Got mine from Argos, went in to Game, HMV and Gamestation and loads of people was paying £199 for them. Did not have the heart to tell them the deal in Argos, so i left them too it.

Got mine from Argos, went in to Game, HMV and Gamestation and loads of people was paying £199 for them. Did not have the heart to tell them the deal in Argos, so i left them too it.

Well, that was nice of you.

Well, that was nice of you.

They was already at the till point so could not but in and tell them or id get thrown out of the shop. If i had heard them talking at the shelfs then i would have mentioned it. Pointless me telling them when they get out side with it.

They still have this deal in stock so might go get it then. I have phoned Game addicts in Hillsborough and hes doing the console alone for £195, although i would like to support the local game shop i think for the extra £15 for 6 games is a steal.

It baffles me that game shop in hillsborough, I went in to buy a nintendo wii controller for me mum as she has no idea (barley knows how to turn it on when I go round) So I thought well I will check in here and see the prices. It was something along the lines of £30 so I thought I would check blockbuster as its bang next door. Here is what baffles me if you are a small business trying to make an impact in a small area surely it would be a good idea to check the prices of other stores? BB was £5 cheaper for simply stepping next door.

They was already at the till point so could not but in and tell them or id get thrown out of the shop. If i had heard them talking at the shelfs then i would have mentioned it. Pointless me telling them when they get out side with it.

No, no, no, you should have butted in! Stuff the shop, people should know their being ripped off!! :)