Prince of Wales Road car crash. 16/07/10

as opposed to going home and posting on internet forums about other peoples misfortune hmmm:loopy:

There's nothing unfortunate about standing around and gawping at someone who is obviously in extreme shock and pain. I was saying I wasn't happy with the gawpers' attitudes. Maybe you should get your mother to help you with reading threads before you reply to them.

anyone know what the veichles were or what colour

as i can't get hold of my mum to make sure she ok she went on that route this mornin

as i can't get hold of my mum to make sure she ok she went on that route this mornin

there was 2 white cars one small one looked like a micra, corsa fiesta type car the other was what looked like a laguna or something similar.

from what a saw the big white car was on its side and 2 people were in it and looked awake not sure about the passenger or drivers of the small car though.

hope you get in touch soon. :(

There's nothing unfortunate about standing around and gawping at someone who is obviously in extreme shock and pain. I was saying I wasn't happy with the gawpers' attitudes. Maybe you should get your mother to help you with reading threads before you reply to them.

curtain twitcher:hihi:

but you managed to have a quick glance

Bit late, but I believe both cars were FIATS and both white.

One was deffo a Bravo.

Hope everyone is OK, looked pretty bad as I drove past, around 9:05am

my mum is safe thank god but she must have just missed accident as she drove up at 8.50am hope the people are too seriously hurt x