Club 18 - 30 Holidays

will they take bookings from somebody over 30?

If they refuse say something about age discrimination

Club 18-30 holidays are definately more lawless than nightclubs!

I went to Ibiza when I was 36 - when I checked into the hotel, I got roped into an 18-30's group.....it was certainly a fun week :hihi:

who said anything about drugs? I don't want to take any drugs. Why do people always put drugs and sex together? Surley one can like one without the other.

because sex and drugs rock

It says on their website that the upper age limit is 35. http://www.club18-30.com/faqs/

Q. What are the min and max ages to travel?

A: The minimum age for travel is 17, the maximum age is 35. To be permitted to travel you must be within this age range on the day of departure. There are no exceptions to these rules. If you are under 18 on the day of Departure you will only be permitted to travel if your parent/guardian has signed the booking form in the presence of your travel agent. Under 18's are not permitted to book Online or by telephone.

Any further questions?

It says on their website that the upper age limit is 35. http://www.club18-30.com/faqs/

A: The minimum age for travel is 17, the maximum age is 35. To be permitted to travel you must be within this age range on the day of departure. There are no exceptions to these rules. If you are under 18 on the day of Departure you will only be permitted to travel if your parent/guardian has signed the booking form in the presence of your travel agent. Under 18's are not permitted to book Online or by telephone.

Any further questions?

no further questions m'lud. I rest my case.

Any further questions?

Yes - could Sid get laid on one of these holidays :hihi:

That was why i was asking but as I am considered too old to go on one it is accademic now anyway.

No - he would spend the entire holiday locked in his room after the first night when he sees how much alcohol and drugs can be consumed by one group of teenagers.

Generally these holidays tend to be full of cheap tarts who have been used up enough in this country so they tend to branch out to other places. .

. . .and purely out of academic interest, where does one book ?