Loft Conversion Quotes needed please

We're having plans drawn up for a loft conversion to our 3 bed semi in Crosspool and are now looking for quotes or recommendations of builders to do the conversion. The plans, which will be ready for looking at next week, include lifting the roof, building up the gable end, constructing a dormer - to create a bedroom, possibly with ensuite if we can afford it.

We have quite a tight time scale as I'm expecting a baby on 9th November so are keen that all the work is completed before then. Obviously planning permission with take 6-8 weeks.

Any recommendations or numbers of people who might quote would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

HI THERE, I can understand your deadline as my Daughter is having her first baby on 14th SEPT and has been all on getting their house ready, Going back to your question my company STONEOAKS DEVELOPMENTS LTD carry out this type of work, And although we have work on till late October we may be able to fit you in. To be honest any good builders should now be getting work booked in months in advance but you never know ,I am the last person to have a dig at my fellow colleages. Anyway please visit us on http://www.freeindex.co.uk to see work and read reviews and if you want call me for a free no obligation quotation. Thanks IAN.

Ask friends at work for recommendations as there are plenty of cowboys out there.

Hi,

Give us a ring or send us a PM and we will be more than happy to give you a quote for all the work from start to finish

Regards

Martin

HI, With regaurds to calling round today, sorry could not make it due to commitments and also i do not have your contact no to inform you, I shall be round tommorrow at time mentioned if okay. Thanks IAN. text me if you like THANKS:)

If you are still lokking for the right company to complete this work for you we can help.