Anywhere left that is cheap for holidays any more.

Dont know where you looked, but I have booked a holiday in Marmaris in october for £225...

If I could have gone this week it would have been well under £200...

That sounds good but it's the prices of things in general that are way too high.

A medium packet of cornflakes £4 one small bread roll 75p a bottle of water £1.50. and the drinks in the bars are outrageous.

It's a shame that their greed is going to affect tourism.

I really meant the prices charged for goods and services when you get abroad. I am thinking about going all inclusive because of the stories that I have heard. £8 for a gin....sheesh!

Then you need to shop around.

In general, I've found that the nearer you are to Treasure Island, the higher the prices. If you night stop near the channel coast expect to pay rather more for your hotel than if you stay further inland. If you go to a well-known 'tourist-trap' area, local prices can be considerably higher than just a few miles away. - For instance prices in the village in which I live (and in most of the surrounding villages) are at least 30-40% lower than they are in the well-known tourist town 10 miles down the road.

We just got back from bulgaria and it`s so cheap there. A meal for 2 was about £5. A pint of beer was 70p. Spirits were about 40p for a very large measure. I actually came back with money. Also clothes are really good value for money as is leather goods. We`re going back next year while it`s still not a euro there.

Go to Toviscas Tenerife. Not too expensive to get there. Breakfasts from 2 euros, drinks from 1 euro and a good evening meal for 6 or 7 euros, thats not bad is it ?

you cant eat here for that.

North Korea is still cheap.

don't forget to pack your torch and batteries

You'll be fine as long as you don't offend the Dear leader.

That sounds good but it's the prices of things in general that are way too high.

A medium packet of cornflakes £4 one small bread roll 75p a bottle of water £1.50. and the drinks in the bars are outrageous.

It's a shame that their greed is going to affect tourism.

You do have a point there - I found that the shops have 2 prices, one for the turkish and another for the tourists.

I found the best way was to go to the thursday market, fresh fruit and veg was dirt cheap.

As for water, in the hotel you could buy 5 litre bottles for 1.5 lira so I just kept filling that up :hihi:

Sliced bread is extortionate though :o

Bulgaria is very cheap indeed!

You're not going to find dirt cheap two weeks all inclusive anywhere, so wouldn't get your hopes up love!

Best I found was Gran Canaria £350 each all in for two weeks. You fly tomorrow morning. :)

myanmar, ngapali beach, you can still get beach front hotel for 30 to 40 us a night, air con ,great sea food, local people very freindly .don't forget the torch:)

Bulgaria is very cheap indeed!

You're not going to find dirt cheap two weeks all inclusive anywhere, so wouldn't get your hopes up love!

Best I found was Gran Canaria £350 each all in for two weeks. You fly tomorrow morning. :)

Does that also include car rental?