Shiregreen tenants get new reinforced door panels to stop break-ins.

Papermill rd, butterthwaite cr/rd, sicey ave, hartley brook rd/ ave - sorry i could go on, personally i don't think it's as bad as the manor yet but it's getting there.

10 year waiting list to go on there as well ? i wonder how many parents of the scroates come on here complaining about the kids not knowing what their own kids are up to ?

Hardly no one wants to live on that estate anymore, families are moving out, old people are dying and no one decent will move there because of the yobs, i've notice how bad its got just by picking up/ dropping off.

Moving out ? where too, I would think most people on the Estates can't afford there own homes or they wouldn't be living there, I feel sorry for the parents that would love to get their kids out of them but have no choice.

Are Estates still being built ?

Papermill rd, butterthwaite cr/rd, sicey ave, hartley brook rd/ ave - sorry i could go on, personally i don't think it's as bad as the manor yet but it's getting there.

I live on one of the roads you have mentioned and can inform you that its not as bad as some people make out, I own my house along with quite a few others.

Most of the people/families on here are nice people and keep themselves to themselves. I have had no attempts of break ins and have only had to chase kids away once in the 2 years i have lived here (to the tune of) "we will be back later with some big lads" ha ha.......never did though, most of them are all mouth and no trousers.

Lots are having the panel replaced all of my neighbours have apparently the door is unsafe ...great!

The standard panel used on Sheffield city coucil properties are constructed from metal sheet with a plastic coating. Sanctuary use FHM as their contractor and they sub-contract the work out to Yorkshire windows.

Yorkshire windows will have fitted the same panels as they would on a normal private residence which is just flimsy wimsy plastic both sides with the polystyrene in the middle, but when being fitted to commercial rental properties I would asssume that they should be using something with a little longer shelf life?

The panels that have been fitted are sub standard and I personally would have a dougle glazed unit in the bottom of the door with laminated safety glass both sides (Cannot smash and cannot get through it) rant over lol :rant:

Let hope the yoofs don't read the forums or they will all be at it in other areas now we all know about the weak panel doors.

kids had kicked the bottom panel out the back door climbing through and taking what that please.

They have also been stanley knifing the bottom panel, As the panels are hollow plastic.

You have just let everyone know that the back doors on the Sanctuary houses in Shiregreen are relatively easy to get in and quiertly. :huh:

You have just let everyone know that the back doors on the Sanctuary houses in Shiregreen are relatively easy to get in and quiertly. :huh:

yep but also that they have been replaced with reinforced ones!

i am guessing its the same kids repeating this on different houses etc

so repeated offenders

so are police taking finger prints etc as they must be known to the police

in my world i would chop their hands off

live on the manor do you?

Moving out ? where too, I would think most people on the Estates can't afford there own homes or they wouldn't be living there, I feel sorry for the parents that would love to get their kids out of them but have no choice.

Are Estates still being built ?

think everyone being a bit harsh about estates, i live on an estate, the wybourn where probably half the people have bought there houses, look after them well so think you are really out of order making a statement like that! on here everyone looks out for each other and feel quite safe knowing that!!

Edited by PAUL-ROOFER

Hardly no one wants to live on that estate anymore, families are moving out, old people are dying and no one decent will move there because of the yobs, i've notice how bad its got just by picking up/ dropping off.

The route 47/48 have had problems with the yobbos at the Bellhouse Road shops for ages :(..............smash......... another bus window :mad: