Young Yobs, High Green, 5.30pm Friday 9th.July

I know it's a long shot, but just in case their parents can read......

Two lads, first about 13 years old, dark blondish hair, very round face, loud and gobby. Second a year or so younger, slimmer, quieter and lighter blond hair.

They got on 76 bus at Chapeltown at 5.25pm, both with cans of pop. Older lad paid and argued about not having passes, obviously wasn't going to get off, so driver let them off. They went upstairs banging about, and then came down to talk to an older lad who got on just after. The first two then got off at Griffiths Road/School Road stop, High Green.

As the bus set off the older of the two threw his can of pop through the slanting window of the bus with a lot of power. Perfect shot - obviously done it many times. The can flew across the downstairs roof of the bus, and banged against the opposite window and seats just behind me. If anyone had been sat there there would definitely have been injured. Fortunately it was just me who got a bit splattered.

The driver seemed to see what happened but drove on. My first thought was to jump off and batter the lad, he obviously needs it... but of course it would be me who'd got locked up. Will certainly be having a few walks round the area this weekend though. Be nice to see what attitude the parents have.

thats the trouble these days.everyone says if.well if people actually did something or say something they will carry on.people are to scared these days and are prepared to let people walk all over them.if one person plucked up the courage to do or say something then surely others will follow.

I know it's a long shot, but just in case their parents can read......

Two lads, first about 13 years old, dark blondish hair, very round face, loud and gobby. Second a year or so younger, slimmer, quieter and lighter blond hair.

They got on 76 bus at Chapeltown at 5.25pm, both with cans of pop. Older lad paid and argued about not having passes, obviously wasn't going to get off, so driver let them off. They went upstairs banging about, and then came down to talk to an older lad who got on just after. The first two then got off at Griffiths Road/School Road stop, High Green.

As the bus set off the older of the two threw his can of pop through the slanting window of the bus with a lot of power. Perfect shot - obviously done it many times. The can flew across the downstairs roof of the bus, and banged against the opposite window and seats just behind me. If anyone had been sat there there would definitely have been injured. Fortunately it was just me who got a bit splattered.

The driver seemed to see what happened but drove on. My first thought was to jump off and batter the lad, he obviously needs it... but of course it would be me who'd got locked up. Will certainly be having a few walks round the area this weekend though. Be nice to see what attitude the parents have.

His parents probably won't care

Will certainly be having a few walks round the area this weekend though. Be nice to see what attitude the parents have.

Personally I would save myself the hassle and the shoe leather. Even if you found the two offenders what could you do? Even if you had proof of their activities it's very doubtful that they would be brought to book because of their ages. They are the "untouchables" and don't they know it!

Hopefully these particular morons will eventually grow up to be decent citizens and realise the errors of their ways.............I did say hopefully. :)

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Personally I would save myself the hassle and the shoe leather. Even if you found the two offenders what could you do? Even if you had proof of their activities it's very doubtful that they would be brought to book because of their ages. They are the "untouchables" and don't they know it! Hopefully these particular morons will eventually grow up to be decent citizens and realise the errors of their ways.............I did say hopefully. :)

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Yes you are quite right. Maybe it would have been better if the bus window had smashed, there was no one sat at that side, and then it would have got reported. oops- I said "if" again.

I would have given him a good hiding ;)

id have give him a fantastic one, lol