Raoul Moat - one and only thread.

He should shoot himself, save anyone else the bother, and all the expense of a court case. He took an innocent person's life, nearly killed another one and tried to kill his little kid's mother. He doesn't deserve to live, even his own mother thinks that.

He should shoot himself

tch he'd be a coward then, toatally go back on all his "hard" words

i am sure somebody will shoot him soon...payback for the policeman shot...

thats probably why they wont let the news teams film him..

American news would show everything!!

He should shoot himself, save anyone else the bother, and all the expense of a court case. He took an innocent person's life, nearly killed another one and tried to kill his little kid's mother. He doesn't deserve to live, even his own mother thinks that.

Im hoping the police marksmen kill him . it will save a fortune on a trial and keeping him in prison.

tch he'd be a coward then, toatally go back on all his "hard" words
Who'd care? :huh:

i am sure somebody will shoot him soon...payback for the policeman shot...

thats probably why they wont let the news teams film him..

American news would show everything!!

I agree , the news copter should be allowed to hover above the action so we can see if he is shot by the police or shoots himself.

I don't think he will shoot himself or anyone else, if he was going to shoot more coppers he would have done it by and the same if he was going to shoot himself. After a week on the run having shot 3 people, one in the head and the other his ex girlfriend and the mother of his child his head must be in bits.

I don't think he will shoot himself or anyone else, if he was going to shoot more coppers he would have done it by

exactly

hes been on the run a week and shot 3 people, none since the first day, he said he was gonna kill coppers, he shot one....who was minding his own business

Just going back on the last few days on what the police have said.

They have constantly mentioned that he was a threat to the police, then the wider public, but had a shotgun?

If this fella was really up for shooting scores of police and the public surly he would have used something a little more automatic than a shotgun.

Its shocking whats happened but the police have been quite vague and rather hypocritical about this.

the [removed] should be shot save the tax payer thousands---------------- enter the human rights left wing type people to tell me im no better than this psycopathic retard, steroid using bully, insignificant waste of oxygen

Edited by Twiglet
masked swearing

the [removed] should be shot save the tax payer thousands---------------- enter the human rights left wing type people to tell me im no better than this psycopathic retard, steroid using bully, insignificant waste of oxygen

He isnt on your Christmas card list then?

Edited by Twiglet
remove masked swearing from quote