Greens gym big bum advert poster..

I am sick of seeing the "bum" poster everywhere ( greens) It is everywhere...At first it was Okay but after 8 weeks I'm bored of looking at a backside!!!! (yey maybe alittle jealous).........:rant:

I think they use images like that because they are desperate for custom & advertise at every opportunity.. It used to have a good reputation but has gone down a lot over the past three years.

I found Greens to be a horrible place. My friend and I went for swim after work and were surrounded by desperate men oggling and openly giving opinions. I didn't like the place one bit and won't ever go there again. It was like a nightclub but in bathing suits!! :gag:

I am sick of seeing the "bum" poster everywhere ( greens) It is everywhere...At first it was Okay but after 8 weeks I'm bored of looking at a backside!!!! (yey maybe alittle jealous).........:rant:

Tina, would you prefer a male stood next to the female ?

Greens is odd. The bits with equipment in are quite cramped, and yet that landing area is huge, and just has a few gym balls and warm up mats on it.

Don't mind the posters so much.

I wouldn't get jealous if I were you. That bum has almost certainly been airbrushed.

I'm not familiar with either the gym or the poster.

I've seen body building adverts (remember the 'Charles Atlas' programme? ;)) which suggest that if you follow a certain course of exercise/training, you will develop large muscles.

What is the advert trying to say? Is it suggesting that if you work out at that particular gym you will develop a big bum?

Esporter all the way !!!!

Where is Esporter?

What is the advert trying to say? Is it suggesting that if you work out at that particular gym you will develop a big bum?

No not big bum, pert bum. (not that I've noticed the billboard you understand).

Where is Esporter?

I think they mean Esporta which is on Archer Road.

I wouldn't get jealous if I were you. That bum has almost certainly been airbrushed.

Nor has it ever seen the light of day (or the seat of an exercise machine) at that gym.

Nor was it the result of using said gym.