Birth weights :)

I was induced at 11 days late, he was born by emergency csection due to my son been distressed, and his heartbeat was slowing down. I was induced at 7pm but pains didnt start until 5am, and he was born at 2.56pm. So 10hours labour. And weighed 7lb :)

ds was 8lb 4 induced labour after being 12 days late was born after 16 hours and 16 mins by forceps and my second ds was 8lb 3 induced labour after being 11 days late was born 12 hours and 49 mins after that wasa natural birth

i was induced 15 days late with my first 10 years ago, i had the gel to induce me, then they put me on a drip to make contractions come faster then they broke my waters and after 72 hours they decided i needed a c section as the baby was getting distressed my son weighed 7lb 81/2 oz.

then i had my daughter 2 years ago by elective c section and she was 7lb 8oz

all went to plan no problems at all.

my daughter was 3 weeks early and weighed just 5lb 2 and was delived by forcepts .... she's always been awkward lol

1st 9lb 8oz born by ventouse had epidural

2nd 8lb 14oz natural birth

3rd 8lb 3oz natural birth

4th 8lb 13oz natural birth

just had paracetamol with the last 3 but had everything going for the 1st as it was all in my back and just too painful!!

My first was 9lb 10oz and I was only 17, I had her naturally but had symphasis pubis dysfunction (that no-one told me thats what I had) so for 2 years after I was in agony with my pelvis!

No 2 was- 8lb 9oz( 2 weeks early)

No 3 was- 8lb 8oz( 2 weeks early)

No 4 was- 8lb 0oz( three weeks early)

ALL by c-section due to the pain in my pelvis. I still suffer now from pain due to no 1 11 years ago!

10 days late, started naturally but ended up being induced, had ventouse delivery and she weighed 6lb 13oz.

1st was 6lb 3oz on time, normal delivery. Suffered from preeclampsia during labour.

2nd was 9lb 7.5oz 3 days past term, induced, normal delivery. Induced because of size of baby and polyhydramnios (extra amniotic fluid)

I had 2nd degree tear with first and 3rd degree tear with second. Oddly had spd with first and it wasn't as bad with the second. Although my bump was very large with second that I could hardly walk anywhere anyway.

I was scared all through my pregnancy that I was going to have a big baby. This was because when i was born I was 10lb and my partner was 10lb 9oz.

I kept telling my midwife this but she thought I was just exagerating and let me go 2 weeks overdue, I was induced.

I had to have an emergancy c section as he was just not coming out, he was too big.

I was amazed when I was told his weight, a massive 11lb 6oz!!!

I just wish my midwife would have taken me more seriously, If I would have been induced earlier I might have been able to have a natural birth.

chuffin hell natalie he was big lol im just wondering because i have gd and was wondering if i can ask for a c section ?or willi only be able to have 1 ifthe baby is big and what do they class as big ?? would be gratefull if anyone can shed some lighton this 4 me x

My boy was 9lb 5oz I weighed 6st at begining of pregnancy and a size 8 in trousers. Was mortified at the end when I weighed just over 9st and in a size 18 elasticated botoms.

With my princess I did not gain much weight, only went up 2 sizes in clothes. And she weighed 6lb 2.5 oz at 4 week early.

They said if she had gone full term that 6 would of been a 10 OUCH.

My son I had to have ventous help cos he got stuck and my girl was delivered naturally.

I would do the labour 100 times over there is drugs for that there aint for the 16 year after lol

I was induced a week after my due date - 24 horendous hours in labor - took every drug i was offered (proposed to the anaesthatist after my epidural cos it felt sooo much better!) and my daughter was 10lb 13oz.. technically it was a natural birth, though there were many many drugs!