New kitchens advice needed

jezabel,

I'm sorry i don't mean to be a git but you have recommended Phil Greenwood literally hundreds of times for absolutely anything and everything. Is it because he's your husband perhaps! He told me as much when he came to give me a quote a year or so back. I'm not having a go at him or his workmanship but why don't you just say "my husband can do this and he's good" etc rather than pretending to be a customer of his in every one of your many many recommendations?

I know Phil Greenwood and do a bit of work for him, removing old kitchens that he has taken out to replace with nice shiny new ones !!!!!!

He is a fantastic fitter and his portfolio speaks for its self. I've seen his work many times and the kitchens that he gets from sheffield kitchen outlet are also very good quality.

Edited by Ziggy42
Spelling mistake

I'm not married to Phil either but I would highly recommend him. He Did a great job of my kitchen.

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not in anyway related and certainly not married to Phil Greenwood. I recommend him because when I bought a near derelict house he did all the work for me including kitchen, bathroom, staircase and bannister, wooden floors, decking and even put me a shed up. His work is excellent and dont hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Do you have a problem with that?

Not at all. No problem. Apologies if i've got the wrong end of the stick here. But about a year ago, i asked him to come and give me a quote after you PM'd me to recommend him. I mentioned this to him when he came over and he said "oh yes, that's my missus". Obviously it seems one of misunderstood the other.

Now that i am getting more work done, i noticed your recommondations again on a lot of the building work related threads, hence my post.

I meant no offence, sorry if it came across as that.

Not at all. No problem. Apologies if i've got the wrong end of the stick here. But about a year ago, i asked him to come and give me a quote after you PM'd me to recommend him. I mentioned this to him when he came over and he said "oh yes, that's my missus". Obviously it seems one of misunderstood the other.

Now that i am getting more work done, i noticed your recommondations again on a lot of the building work related threads, hence my post.

I meant no offence, sorry if it came across as that.

None taken really but I recommend all the trades that have done work for me including decorator and blind maker not just Phil. He is highly recommended on here by others too not just me.

However, my partner saw the funny side of it!!!!

Hi there, we do this type of work all the time. Not only do we fit the kitchen but also do complete refurbishment as well should you need it. PleasE visit us on http://www.freeindex.co.uk to veiw our customer feedback and veiw our work. or look us up on GOOGLE. Thanks IAN @ STONEOAKS DEVELOPMENTS LTD

or contact me on 07866972102 http://www.stoneoaksdevelopments.co.uk

email : [email protected]

Edited by chowny1
not included website

hello more than happy to come and give you an estimate if you not sorted yet can design supply and fit . cheers stuart 07748713357

I have fitted boilers in properties where Phil Greenwood has been working and can qualify the above recommendations, the bespoke kitchens I have seen have been stunning

hi if still need a quote for your kitchen fitting give me a ring 07969640988 thanks wayne

anybody had a new kitchen fitted recently and if so would you recomend the company cheers:help:

I'd use me....:)

Hi All

Just wondering what is the average price for a new kitchen for parts and fitting?

I live in a 2 bed semi, 1930's house. i dont know the measurements of my kitchen but a rough idea of price would be much appreciated. i know this is difficult without specifics :D

how longs a piece of string mylo chan, you could spend between £25-£1000 on a length on worktop and the same can be said for the carcasses, doors and appliances.

Its best to set yourself a budget and buy the best you can afford.