Signing up: Tuesday: Social badminton

This week its 8-10pm at EIS Tue and Thurs (14 & 16th) then back at PF from next week (21st). Cheers

Social , pay as you play (£4) Badminton BACK AT PONDS FORGE -Tuesday and Thursday at 8-9.30pm.

Tuesdays 9.45pm meet for a drink after in the Old Queens Head.

More info and Facebook sign-up here

Or email any queries to sfbc@live.co.uk

Web www.sfbc.org.uk/

Social , pay as you play (£4) Badminton BACK AT PONDS FORGE -Tuesday and Thursday at 8-9.30pm.

More info and updates on Facebook here

Web www.sfbc.org.uk/

Social , pay as you play (£4) Badminton AT PONDS FORGE -Tuesday and Thursday at 8-9.30pm.

More info and updates on Facebook here

Web www.sfbc.org.uk/

Badminton at Ponds Forge still.  8pm tuesdays and thursdays.  Just turn up and play

No Badminton on Tuesday 10th September as it is the AGM at the Old Queens Head at 8pm. Please come down to discuss the clubs future and have a  bit of a get together. Cheers.

Do I need to make myself known before I turn up. I'm just starting to try and get fit and think this would be a fun alternative to the gym. I'm a fattie though so you'll have to go easy on me!

Hi liam , we have a facebook page for signups but you can just turn up and play if you like. Back on this week after the AGM last tue. Both tuesdays and thursdays 8pm and usually at Ponds Forge. You will find us in the sports hall. Cheers

Social badminton still going on -Tuesdays and Thursdays. 8pm at Ponds Forge sports hall. £4 a session. Just turn up and play whenever you fancy it.

Hope to come down next Tuesday (1st oct) . I used to be regular up to 2 years ago but have undergone knee replacement surgery but

think I am ok to play a bit. will be rusty though.