Signing up: Tuesday: Social badminton

Please add me.

Thanks

Gareth

Me please.

Thanks,

Ed C

Hi, I've seen your club page on the web as I am thinking of getting back into badminton after being out of it for about 10 years.

I gather from these pages that all I need to do is sign up here for Tuesday night and then come along with my racquet and £4 on the night. However I will be new to the club so if there is anything else I need to do or bring if you could let me know that would be great.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

Just turn up and join the fun. When you come over, you will find lots of people playing in all the courts. Just speak to anyone who seems free and as soon as a court becomes free, just move in!

The car park is at the basement and the charge is about £1 for the 2 hours. Please also make sure that you have non marking soles on your shoes (not black). I have seen one guy being told not to play because of this by the the ponds forge staff.

See you soon.

put me down for tuesday please!

Can you sign me up for this tuesday please. God I actually remembered this week.

Tom Robshaw

Sign me up please for Tuesday! Slight back strain at mo but fingers crossed! :-)

Rom

Thanks for the info Vivek. Much appreciated.

See you soon.

Matt