Torres to sign for Chelsea

I notice the rumours about Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard have gone very quiet since their terrible World Cup performances.

Linked with loan moves to Stockport, Tranmere and Southend respectively;)

money talks today

It certainly does. If Torres's heart isn't at Liverpool anymore then we should milk any potential buyer for every possible penny, nothing short of £70m should do it. That's about the going rate in today's market considering what Man City are willing to pay for even the most average of players. £70m would in fact come in really handy for strengthening other areas of the team and if Torres stays, well we retain one of the world's best strikers. Pro's and con's for both scenarios to be honest!

Mascherano's off. Can't see that Cole is enough to make him want to stay. Drogba and Torres; that'd be a formidable pairing.

the bookies have stopped taking bets on torres joining chelsea looks like hes off to chelsea

Come on Fernando you know you want to son, Drogs and Torres up front...

DEAR DEAR ME lol.

HAHA, I don't think he is gonna make it to chelsea, at least not this season. All the spanish players are trying to go to Spain now......see Fabregas;)

can,t see him going anywhere,till his fitness level improves.

HAHA, I don't think he is gonna make it to chelsea, at least not this season. All the spanish players are trying to go to Spain now......see Fabregas;)

Who would he sign for in Spain? Madrid have loads of world class strikers already and Barcelona are skint. They couldn't afford to pay their players at the end of June and had to take a massive loan to keep themselves going.

torres is staying at liverpool it s