If 2pac didnt get killed do you still think he would be making music.

If Tupac hadn't died young he'd probably be a washed up nobody now and none of you would give a crap.

2pac was the biggest artist rap artist in 96 before he died. I don't doubt there is technically better rappers than him - Eminem I would say is the most technically able rapper using his multi/triple syllable rhymes.

However as eminem and many other artists and fan have said before, you can just relate to 2pac's music so easily because you know what his saying at that time is whats on his heart and never pretended to be someting he wasn't through his music.

I think I have found a rapper better than 2pac :loopy:

Take a look at the link below and tell me what you thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IWKhYQarJU

Edited by teuton

Most of his fans believe and are saying he is alive living in Cuba, and making music under the name of Black haze. Say Black haze not only raps and sounds like 2pac, but also raps about the stuff 2pac also rap about. And because this Black haze has never been seen on TV it must be 2pac. I like 2pac music, but i have seen so many theory's about his death, about the number 7 and the autopsy picture and the interview with the autopsy dr and the photo with the missing tattoo on his neck, i think fan's just wish he was alive. Werther or not he will make a come back from the dead like many have worked out via his music and words in the year 2014 and via the number 7, we just have to wait and see if his fans have work out his messages he left in song ect.

Most of his fans believe and are saying he is alive living in Cuba, and making music under the name of Black haze. Say Black haze not only raps and sounds like 2pac, but also raps about the stuff 2pac also rap about. And because this Black haze has never been seen on TV it must be 2pac. I like 2pac music, but i have seen so many theory's about his death, about the number 7 and the autopsy picture and the interview with the autopsy dr and the photo with the missing tattoo on his neck, i think fan's just wish he was alive. Werther or not he will make a come back from the dead like many have worked out via his music and words in the year 2014 and via the number 7, we just have to wait and see if his fans have work out his messages he left in song ect.

Do they also believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus :loopy:

If Tupac hadn't died young he'd probably be a washed up nobody now and none of you would give a crap.

You say that like its a bad thing. Just because you're not known in the public eye does it mean your washed up? Then are me and you not also part of the washed up group.

"f*** the fame all I was is the money am a simple man" - 2pac

Atleast he would have left us with motivational and inpirational song such as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfXwmDGJAB8 - for women everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl54ABY8VgY - a song about teenage pregnancy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TTbFU58UGE - a song sending out a message of courage to rape victims.

He obviously has other music which wasn't as positive but I dont know if I can post here.

Edited by practitioner

Yes I do, of anyone in that genre he was the only one that I felt could have a really long career and had a musical gift.

Yes I do, of anyone in that genre he was the only one that I felt could have a really long career and had a musical gift.

Would have been great to see. There was all the talk about him calling a truce with dr.dre/nas etc and that he planned to leave death row and make his own label.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TTbFU58UGE - a song sending out a message of courage to rape victims.

1. That song is crap.
  2. 2pac is barely in it anyway.
  3. The notion of a convicted and unrepentant sex offender like 2pac releasing such a song is as absurd as Garry Glitter releasing "a song sending out a message of courage" to the victims of paedophiles.

Did he also put out tracks "sending out a message of courage to" parents whose children were killed by stray bullets thoughtlessly shot off by wannabe gansta thugs?

Edited by plekhanov

1. That song is crap.
  3. The notion of a convicted and unrepentant sex offender like 2pac releasing such a song is as absurd as Garry Glitter releasing "a song sending out a message of courage" to the victims of paedophiles.

Did he also put out tracks "sending out a message of courage to" parents whose children were killed by stray bullets thoughtlessly shot off by wannabe gansta thugs?

he seems to have put out a message of hope to just about everyone else he could think of so I wouldn't be suprised

Not very creative was he if all he did was put out messages of hope to everyone who has been in a bad situation :loopy:

I wonder what he was thinking when he was putting out his messages of hope :loopy:, why did he think any rape victim or pregnant teenager would want to listen to something that sounds like a cat fight for comfort :loopy:

1. That song is crap.

There is 2 sides to every story. That article is very vague anyway with quotes such as "the true words have been forgotton with history" I cant take it seriously.

he seems to have put out a message of hope to just about everyone else he could think of so I wouldn't be suprised

Not very creative was he if all he did was put out messages of hope to everyone who has been in a bad situation :loopy:

I wonder what he was thinking when he was putting out his messages of hope :loopy:, why did he think any rape victim or pregnant teenager would want to listen to something that sounds like a cat fight for comfort :loopy:

(removed link because lyrics have cursing, song 2pac - me and my girlfriend) - You want creative here it is. Maybe instead of making rash and unresearched comments you should do research. Do take time to listen to the lyrics.

As for rape victims listening to his music, why don't you watch some of his interviews or simply make a thread saying has 2pac's music ever helped anyone who was raped, his mother still gets letters from woman saying how proud they were of him and how he helped them through hard times.

Edited by practitioner

There is 2 sides to every story. That article is very vague anyway with quotes such as "the true words have been forgotton with history" I cant take it seriously.

(removed link because lyrics have cursing, song 2pac - me and my girlfriend) - You want creative here it is. Maybe instead of making rash and unresearched comments you should do research. Do take time to listen to the lyrics.

As for rape victims listening to his music, why don't you watch some of his interviews or simply make a thread saying has 2pac's music ever helped anyone who was raped, his mother still gets letters from woman saying how proud they were of him and how he helped them through hard times.

What link :loopy:

I have tried to listen to them but it's like listening to someone scratching a blackboard, he just has no singing talent

I think the majority of us agree on this and the fact that his music wasn't as good as his fans think it is

I read on here that he is suppost to be making a come back from beyond the grave in 2014, if this does happen :loopy: it will be about as good as the recent Spice Girls come back we had to suffer :gag:

I think it is safe to say that there is about as much chance of Elvis returning than 2pac in 2014

Edited by teuton

What link :loopy:

I have tried to listen to them but it's like listening to someone scratching a blackboard, he just has no singing talent

I think the majority of us agree on this and the fact that his music wasn't as good as his fans think it is

I read on here that he is suppost to be making a come back from beyond the grave in 2014, if this does happen :loopy: it will be about as good as the recent Spice Girls come back we had to suffer :gag:

I think it is safe to say that there is about as much chance of Elvis returning than 2pac in 2014

LMAO its obvious your typing out of anger, nothing you have said has anything to do with my posts.

As for what link? The link was to his song "Me and My Girlfriend". You'll have to Youtube it because SF wont allow that type of lyrical content.

Edited by practitioner