If 2pac didnt get killed do you still think he would be making music.

Tupac was a legend, the fact people are talking about him now, playing his music now and other artists trying to emulate him now proves this. The list Plekhanov and his sidekick give were all good and had an influence on people, but they just sang songs - thats it.

Tupac's lyrics tell wonderfully realistic stories which people can relate to in this day and age, the beats to his songs almost mixed R&B, pop and classical music into one and the skill in his rapping has been untouchable to this day. He was the ultimate rapper.

You can talk about your Eminem's, Dr Dre's and Snoop Doggs but they were all influenced by him too.

Tupac was a legend, the fact people are talking about him now, playing his music now and other artists trying to emulate him now proves this. The list Plekhanov and his sidekick give were all good and had an influence on people, but they just sang songs - thats it.

Tupac's lyrics tell wonderfully realistic stories which people can relate to in this day and age, the beats to his songs almost mixed R&B, pop and classical music into one and the skill in his rapping has been untouchable to this day. He was the ultimate rapper.

You can talk about your Eminem's, Dr Dre's and Snoop Doggs but they were all influenced by him too.

They just sang songs?

So Afrika Bambaataa wasn't one of the founding fathers of hip hop?

Black Sabbath didn't invent heavy metal?

Leadbelly wasn't an accomplished guitarist?

Run DMC weren't at the forefront of the second wave of hip hop?

Frankie Knuckles didn't invent house?

All Tupac did was rap a bit. Lets not get overexcited by him

Yes that's right Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Chuck Berry, The Beatles, The Clash... "just sang songs - thats it" :roll:

Music didn't begin with the Jackson 5's 1st single you buffoon.

er like respec man but din 2 pac get most of his ideas from master rapper stanley unwin ...respec bro:heyhey:

lol seems tupacs still courting controversy years after his death Oo

I have to agree with tht, jus luk on how many fans 2pac had.

2pac was a legend and wil stay a legend weather he's dead or alive!!

2pac's music was rubbish so i don't think record sales could have been sustained

I wouldn't be surprised if he could have been successful after hearing Eminem's latest junk which is basically excrement smeared on a CD, i wouldn't mind but he has zero singing talent and would probably be booted out of the X-Factor after the first round :roll:

Who do you think has made better and more influential music than him?

The list would truly be endless. Even just across the Hp Hop genre.

2pac is better than any of them artists in any of them lists.

To say 2pac was a dumb thug and stupid enough to be proud of it, shows how little you know about him or what he stood for.

Dont bother replying I know your type and Id rather not debate my opinion on musical taste with you.

The only artist who comes close to him is Michael Jackson.

Bad luck James Brown, Curtis Mayfield, Marvin Gaye, Jimi Hendrix, Sam Cooke, Clyde McPhatter, Duke Ellington, John Coltrane, Bob Marley, Lee Perry, Glen Brown, Miles Davis, Betty Carter, Ella Fitzgerald, Esther Phillips, Ike Turner, Muddy Waters, Eddie Bo, Fela Kuti, Hugh Masekela, Sly Stone, Roy Ayers, Sun Ra, Grandmaster Flash, Schoolly D, Divine Styler, Public Enemy, Kurtis Blow, Dennis Brown you don't make the grade! Think I'll sell up the entire collection and invest in the visionary poet Tupuc Shakur.

My bold. That's one of the most laughable suggestions I've even read. There are so many more talented mc's out there that it would be pointless even starting to list them! Oh dammit, here's a few .. Big L, Vast Aire, MF Grimm, C-Rayz Walz, Ghostface Killah, One Be Lo, Kool Keith, Pharoahe Monch.

Like Kurt Cobain, 2Pac died prematurely and controversially and became an idol for wannabe hip teenagers.

I wouldn't be surprised if he could have been successful after hearing Eminem's latest junk which is basically excrement smeared on a CD, i wouldn't mind but he has zero singing talent and would probably be booted out of the X-Factor after the first round :roll:

Rappers don't generally display or need 'singing talent'. They are different abilities.

He would have changed his name to Sikspac, but he still wouldn't be making music, not quality music.

My bold. That's one of the most laughable suggestions I've even read. There are so many more talented mc's out there that it would be pointless even starting to list them! Oh dammit, here's a few .. Big L, Vast Aire, MF Grimm, C-Rayz Walz, Ghostface Killah, One Be Lo, Kool Keith, Pharoahe Monch.

Like Kurt Cobain, 2Pac died prematurely and controversially and became an idol for wannabe hip teenagers.

2pac was the biggest artist rap artist in 96 before he died. I don't doubt there is technically better rappers than him - Eminem I would say is the most technically able rapper using his multi/triple syllable rhymes.

However as eminem and many other artists and fan have said before, you can just relate to 2pac's music so easily because you know what his saying at that time is whats on his heart and never pretended to be someting he wasn't through his music.