Anyone know of any motown entertainment for my wedding?

We are getting married 7th August and are looking for any kind of motown tribute? I realise this is short notice! Thought it might be something different to just a DJ any ideas welcome.

if you search through the wedding threads, kashul had a motown tribute band I think which sounded excellent!

Not Motown, but more soul try Highway Child they are an amazing party band

I have tried to PM high way child but have had no reply. Anyone else any suggestions its less than 4 weeks to our wedding now and I'm getting slightly worried!

I no a band called the fantastics, they are a motown band and are really good.

Thanks guys I have it covered now we are having the motown knights luckily they had a cancellation! :)

Hi, I am also looking for a motown group for my weddin in December. This is a message for the previous post, you said your wedding was on 7 Aug, just wondered how the band were and if you could give me an idea of price?

Thanks!!

Lisa

They were very good, the only reason I'm not saying excellent is because they got our first dance mixed up with another wedding and so we had to ask the video guy to get the cd out of his car (after a lot of palaver) They played two 45min sets which were amazing but we would have liked some more live music as they started singing quite early. Apart from that they were just what we wanted as they also provided a disco altogether it was £700.

Hope this helps :)

And good luck for your big day!